+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you be able to take a bullet for your friends?

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you be able to take a bullet for your friends?

"I'd take a bullet for him, but not in the face. That's how I makes my livings" ~Cotton Hill {King of the Hill}

Probably, if I didn't have time to think about it and just reacted. I've had thought that that was how I was going to die, running into traffic to save a little kid. I save the kid and then get hit by a bus or transfer truck for my troubles. x__x That's taking a bullet for someone in a manner of speaking.

Mechazawa the Disposable One.

If I survive though, maybe I'll be rewarded with Hot Nurses at the Hospital. ^___^
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...honestly, as a GOOD friend, I suppose I should and would. But, then again, my friend/s would probably be shot anyways, and I would probably be as scared as hell when faced with the choices of taking the bullet or not. So...I guess it depends...

mmhmm.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say that I'd take a bullet for my close friends. Not just any of my friends. I would have to love them to the point that I wouldn't mind being either seriously injured or losing my life. But I would take a bullet for a few of my friends and I'm sure they would do the same for me.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazawa View Post
    "I'd take a bullet for him, but not in the face. That's how I makes my livings" ~Cotton Hill {King of the Hill}

Probably, if I didn't have time to think about it and just reacted. I've had thought that that was how I was going to die, running into traffic to save a little kid. I save the kid and then get hit by a bus or transfer truck for my troubles. x__x That's taking a bullet for someone in a manner of speaking.

Mechazawa the Disposable One.

If I survive though, maybe I'll be rewarded with Hot Nurses at the Hospital. ^___^
    i'd give my life 4 any child, but i'd suffer 4 only 1 mine. you do know yhe hot nurse thing only happens in the movies? but i do understand
    SUFFERING!, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends I would take a bullet for any of my friend if I know that it wouldn't be fatal but fi there like my best friend, family, girlfriend, or any little kid.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie blakjapaneseangl is off to a good start blakjapaneseangl's Avatar
    Thanks

it makes no scence for someone to get hurt so no. but i would push my friend out the way. Or if someone told me to choose between me and my friend. My friend is going
    i In the words of larry boy. "with great chocolate comes great responsibility."

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

like most people here i would take a bullet (and what equals) for my friends and for anyone ... i'm the kinda stupid guy who rushes to help without thinking of the consequences ... which is really dump in other situations .. but sheesh it can't be helped this's who i am ....
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    anyone that is my freind and is in trouble i beleive i should be willin to help them when they are in trouble. so yeah i beleive that id take a bullet for them. and if i were to sit there and not do anything id feel horrible.
    Friends are special to me and to be honest i'd take a bullet for a complete stranger if I knew it was coming. People have said I'm crazy because of this reason but... i'm not.. I just think that everyone deserves to live no matter what they've done or because of the past. People make mistakes.. It's what makes us human. I care if people are hurting and if someone was to get shot.. mainly because I didn't save them when I knew I could.. it would weigh on me.. and eventually I wouldn't be able to handle it.... so would I take a bullet for someone? Yes I would.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast