+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Would you be able to take a bullet for your friends?

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Would you be able to take a bullet for your friends?

yea i would take a bullet for a friend in a heart beat i would probly take a bullet for about anyone because i am cool with god i do what the bible say and i am even going CCU to be a youth minister so i belive i am good with god but i do not know of others predicament so i would give my phsical life for them ez.

sig by me

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well it depends. there are only a select few that i would take a bullet for, but again, you have to see it two ways. do you love and cherish this person so much to allow him to live and his family to avoid the heartbreak of another lost soul? would this person do the same for you? Do you want the fact that your parents would be devastated and probably would never recover? Can you actually dive in time to stop a bullet? well personally, no matter which way you take it, a live will be lost, so there is no way you can avoid that. i rele believe that there is only one person i would do that for. i can admit it, i am a real selfish person. example. i rather let someones mother and father die that i knew than to kill myself. i rele believe that it is the ultimate sacrifice, but when the time comes, trust me.... youll be shocked at how u think u'll act, and how u actually did. *ran of screaming*

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

In all honesty, I don't know that I would. I think I would try to stop a bullet for a family member. I don't think that makes me a bad person, just human.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    i know this post is way at the front but i can't help but react... i mean, there's a big difference between having someone assasinated, and having someone killed... it's just takiing a bullet you know...

i'd be willing to help... besides, if even it were an assasin... the police might catch the assasin right after you were shot hence saving your friend's life in the process...

then again... there is still the possibility that you both die... but given the opportunity and even a meager possibility of saving my friend's life... i'd gladly take the risk, no matter how small the chances.

besides...

as my sig says: i am the red blood flowing through your veins ----------

i'll take the bullet... and there ain't nobody telling me to do otherwise!
    I agree with crimson on this one. Even if I don't succeed, I'd glady do all that is in my power to save my friend. Assassins aside, if someone is trying to take my friend's life and I'm there, even if the odds are slim that we'd be okay in the end, I'd at least try. With no attempt, it makes you just as cowardly as if you just ran off.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

it would be the situation really. id take a bullet for any one plus that is how id want to die.

Tanks zyta

Newbie Rukia is off to a good start Rukia's Avatar
    Thanks

Id take a bullet for friends and family for sure because they mean alot to me and i wouldnt want anything to happen to them... well id take a bullet for anyone even if i dont have a clue who that person is.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OdysseanPromise View Post
    I'd take a bullet for my friends. I'd take an explosion for my friends. It's part of the job. I'd do it because we're more than friends. We're family.
    wow... how lucky i would be if i was your friend... cool.... i do hope all my friends would be as optimistic about saving my butt as you would... i'm actually unsure but i'll put my trust in them.

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I agree with crimson on this one. Even if I don't succeed, I'd glady do all that is in my power to save my friend. Assassins aside, if someone is trying to take my friend's life and I'm there, even if the odds are slim that we'd be okay in the end, I'd at least try. With no attempt, it makes you just as cowardly as if you just ran off.
    hey thanks dude... i hope i get more people to appreciate me better just like you do... i'd agree on the cowardice part totally... i don;t like people who have no guts to stand up for the people they care for...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

A lot of people are using the word 'cowardly' here I see. It's their life and decision. It would be stupid to judge the person just because they were hesitant in sacrificing themself for another person, even if they were friends. After all, this friend would go on living. He or she would make new friends, get married possibly, and have all the joys that come in life, and what do you get? Some sort of satisfaction? The possibility that there is a heaven and you would go there because you did this? Is that to say we wouldn't make it to heaven because we chose (the power god gave us) to not take the bullet?

My point, I wouldn't hold a grudge or hate a person just because they wanted to live rather than take the bullet. After all, a lot of people here say they would do it, but I don't think it would be that easy for you. Fear makes even the bravest hesitant, and a lot of us wouldn't be so selfless when the time comes to make the decision I think. As for me, I haven't had anything like this happen, so I'm not going to answer it. I would hope I could, but you never know for sure. Does it make me a bad person? No. Just pray to god if you were the friend, that I would like you a LOT to even consider this.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast