View Poll Results: Are you afraid to die?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 12.75%
  • No

74 72.55%
  • I'm not sure. Let me think about it.

15 14.71%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong (or odd) to not fear death?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it wrong (or odd) to not fear death?

For me i am not afraid to die because knowing that you are about to die simply go with the flow of life because there are sometimes in life that you will be reborn even though people never knew that i simply had that though at first when you think about it but when you know your about to die is simply nothing to be afraid of only people that have their values are the ones that are afraid into dying that is the only explanation i have for this answer.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I laugh at the results of this poll because almost EVERYONE is afraid to die.
    Just wait for the moment death is close to you. You'll see all these 'no' voters screaming for their lives.
    I wouldn't say all, but MOST probably fear it. I know I don't. I look at it the same way a samurai would. Rush in to life recklessly with no fear of death. I'm a man of impulse, so for me to fear death would be like me having a fear of my own decision making. I DO slip up from time to time, but I learn from my mistakes. That's all that matters. When I die, that's it... I die. What's to be afraid of?

I don't even really dread the thought of death. It's bound to sneak up on ya eventually, so why even bother worrying about it. Yeah, most people will probably scream bloody murder when their time draws near, but I know that I won't, because I--so far--have lead a good life and have little to no regrets.

Newbie DollCorpse is off to a good start DollCorpse's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't fear death because it is part of life. But I will admit that I'm afraid of dying too early, though. There are many things I have to do.

DollCorpse

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok dudes and chicks of AO whether you are afraid or not afraid of Death, you'll die anyway. So, there is no point in fearing or not fearing Death. Death treat us all equally, it doesn't matter whether you are ugly, handsome, rich or poor, Death will embrace you with her loving arms and sharp scythe. And ultimately, taking you from this miserable life with live in.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DollCorpse View Post
    I don't fear death because it is part of life. But I will admit that I'm afraid of dying too early, though. There are many things I have to do.
    Doesn't that mean that you fear death anyway? Having a fear of dying young/early is the same as having a fear of dying--period. If you're afraid to die, you're afraid to die. You just said it is a part of life--that it comes naturally--so, why would you contradict yourself? Either fear death as a whole, or don't fear it at all.

Newbie SapphireThunder is off to a good start SapphireThunder's Avatar
    Thanks

Even though I voted no, I rather would say that I don't care or I don't think about it.
    Can't really say if I'm scared of dieing or not. There have been many close-calls to die but nothing have happened, I can really say that I've been lucky.
    Sure everyone wants to live and not die, some people just don't care/think about those things.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I laugh at the results of this poll because almost EVERYONE is afraid to die.
    Just wait for the moment death is close to you. You'll see all these 'no' voters screaming for their lives.
    well I dont fear death just for one reason: No one who die did wake up to tell us how it is, so i presume that death is a good thing

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Hell yeah i am! Every day i think about it, i think i'm going to die because i cant see where i am going to be 30 yrs from now, it sucks, but yeah i am scared to die, but then i try to let my wself think why? Why am i scarred, i shloudnt be, I hate suicide, its stupid. I wnt to live a long life, just to see all the wonders of the world, i like to travel and stuff, but i guess we cant stop death its just how things work, so i keep saying to my self that this is how it has to be, and i shouldnt be scarred of it because thats how it is.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast