+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: are you for or against cloning?

Newbie preston drake may be famous one day preston drake may be famous one day preston drake's Avatar
    Thanks

are you for or against cloning?

i think that before you post you should have a reason to go for or against it... thank you all!!

i am all for it if it is for things like transplants or other medical reasons.
    Last edited by preston drake; Mar 07, 2006 at 02:20 PM.
    thanx bloodhawk!

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are you for or against cloning?

Quote Originally Posted by preston drake
    i am all for it if it is for things like transplants or other medical reasons.
    me to.
    the possibilitys are endless,

Thank you sasuraihell for the sig

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes i am all for cloning but if you think about it a clone can be anything you want so in the time of 2070 there could be a clone army in the hands of the wrong country but the idea of using a clone to help somebody else is ok so i am totaly for it as long as there is strict guidlines about using it
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie preston drake may be famous one day preston drake may be famous one day preston drake's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    Yes i am all for cloning but if you think about it a clone can be anything you want so in the time of 2070 there could be a clone army in the hands of the wrong country but the idea of using a clone to help somebody else is ok so i am totaly for it as long as there is strict guidlines about using it
    i agree. there should be moral standards included in the debate of cloning also.
    thanx bloodhawk!

Newbie Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by preston drake
    i agree. there should be moral standards included in the debate of cloning also.
    You obviously have problems. There are still many things to test over in cloning and I believe that in order for human permission for cloning, we must experiment more with it. Cloning can not only be very dangerous, but it could be lethal for the clonee. Don't try it until your friend does. hehe

Thank you SasuraiHell!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leon S. Kennedy
    You obviously have problems. There are still many things to test over in cloning and I believe that in order for human permission for cloning, we must experiment more with it. Cloning can not only be very dangerous, but it could be lethal for the clonee. Don't try it until your friend does. hehe
    there are a few things i would like to say on this reply:
    one) wah tyou said is exactly the point i am trying to make
    two) for the above reason i have no problems
    & three) the testing should not be done until it is perfected with other creatures such as dolly the first mammal to be completly cloned form a host cell
    therefore do not try it until it is perfected.
    thanx bloodhawk!

Newbie Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy's Avatar
    Thanks

No! thats not what im getting at, you try it on already dying creatures, trying to regenerate their health into another "cloned" creature. Not take perfectly healthy ones and cut their life in half.

Thank you SasuraiHell!

Newbie ed elric may be famous one day ed elric may be famous one day ed elric's Avatar
    Thanks

im all for it as long as it is used for the right reasons.
    "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. that is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange."

http://fmaforever.7.forumer.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast