+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: are you for or against cloning?

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are you for or against cloning?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    I have proof that there is a god. And since you believe in Tech. I say go to this site. The only reason people dont believe because they know that they can't follow his rules. I'll PM you
    A God?????Hmm, then why do some many poeple die everyday. Why do we kill eachother for power,for food or just beacu of jeausles.To kill because we fear,or we are jealues.God made us to look like him right.Then is this what he does and want us to do.Some many poeple suffer everyday.Many die.No matter how much we try to help them.There are just a few who want to help.Humans are the worst thing that happen to the plante.We were made.
    Last edited by Jon f; Mar 24, 2006 at 03:57 AM.
    Perfection is dull

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    A God?????Hmm, then why do some many poeple die everyday. Why do we kill eachother for power,for food or just beacu of jeausles.To kill because we fear,or we are jealues.God made us to look like him right.Then is this what he does and want us to do.Some many poeple suffer everyday.Many die.No matter how much we try to help them.There are just a few who want to help.Humans are the worst thing that happen to the plante.We were made.
    No. That's not it. We are not like God. We are made in his image, but we are sinner. All the things that you have said are all sins. Sins came with the apple. God never Sins. It's not him. if we all just follow the greatest commandment we would be fine, but we don't. The Greatest Commandment is Be Kind to others. Tell me why a child can make friends in one day, but older people can't. Because Childern are kind. NO ONE IS BORN WITH HATE, THEY CHANGE TO THAT WAY. We learn from what we see. I don't care what anyone says. We all hate something. A question would you be made if you where perfect, and everyone eles was not, but they could be like you?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    No. That's not it. We are not like God. We are made in his image, but we are sinner. All the things that you have said are all sins. Sins came with the apple. God never Sins. It's not him. if we all just follow the greatest commandment we would be fine, but we don't. The Greatest Commandment is Be Kind to others. Tell me why a child can make friends in one day, but older people can't. Because Childern are kind. NO ONE IS BORN WITH HATE, THEY CHANGE TO THAT WAY. We learn from what we see. I don't care what anyone says. We all hate something. A question would you be made if you where perfect, and everyone eles was not, but they could be like you?
    No one is perfect but God.Why is that?God was tested right. But he know if he pass what he was going to get.I am right.No the thing if want you see makes you.Wrong.My father was born in the wrost type of hood.Had the worst father{My father is nice and great at playing video games with me and sports}and he turn out ok.It doesn't matter what you see.Is what you choice to do in life.The smallest wave will change the big one.
    Perfection is dull

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Good, but can we come back to the topic ^^;
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    Well, every species save their members of the group. Take animals - Apes or lions for example. When their family member is in danger, they come forward to help them out, don't they? Although I understand what you're trying to say. We have intelligence, but we should stay in our limits. Cloning has both good and bad sides.

When not interfered with by outside influences, everything nature does is done with perfection. So, natural births are safer than cloning ^_^

If you clone someone / something, you're cutting out the clone's natural system of functioning. I mean, human body is the most complex system on this planet. Cloning a human might be harmful or disastrous XP

Newbie Dertah_Nona may be famous one day Dertah_Nona may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cloning?...like duplicating humanity? that could be cool, imagine to of me?...hahaha awesomeness, i'd be having sex everyday...not with myself but with many slutty girls... I can have sex and do homework at the same time woohoo!!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    No one is perfect but God.Why is that?God was tested right. But he know if he pass what he was going to get.I am right.No the thing if want you see makes you.Wrong.My father was born in the wrost type of hood.Had the worst father{My father is nice and great at playing video games with me and sports}and he turn out ok.It doesn't matter what you see.Is what you choice to do in life.The smallest wave will change the big one.
    I'll leave it like this.................. I believe in God, and his words can only be answer by him, not I. If one doesn't believe I shouldn't tell him to. I Still stand by what I said. NO ONE IS BORN WIRH HATE. It takes time. Okay back on the Topic. Sorry Rave_Grip
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dertah_Nona
    Cloning?...like duplicating humanity? that could be cool, imagine to of me?...hahaha awesomeness, i'd be having sex everyday...not with myself but with many slutty girls... I can have sex and do homework at the same time woohoo!!
    What in the world??? How can that be

Newbie Dertah_Nona may be famous one day Dertah_Nona may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    What in the world??? How can that be
    Um...i was thinking about randomness sorry, i shouldn't have posted, but my fingers made me type

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast