+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: are you for or against cloning?

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are you for or against cloning?

I dont see a reason for cloning, why do that for and wasting all the taxpayers money. There aint one good guy that walks on this earth worthy of being cloned...doctors sure are a happy lot with all the funds and fun!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Here, I'll put my quote again here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    Well, every species save their members of the group. Take animals - Apes or lions for example. When their family member is in danger, they come forward to help them out, don't they? Although I understand what you're trying to say. We have intelligence, but we should stay in our limits. Cloning has both good and bad sides.

When not interfered with by outside influences, everything nature does is done with perfection. So, natural births are safer than cloning ^_^

If you clone someone / something, you're cutting out the clone's natural system of functioning. I mean, human body is the most complex system on this planet. Cloning a human might be harmful or disastrous XP
    You can either create helpful beings, or create destruction

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    I dont see a reason for cloning, why do that for and wasting all the taxpayers money. There aint one good guy that walks on this earth worthy of being cloned...doctors sure are a happy lot with all the funds and fun!
    You get a point there about a any good guys.But we are humans we let our desire , hate, lust and fear take contronl of us must of the time.So if the clones that the Sceince guys make.Can be diffenert.There DNA can be make so they don't have desires, they can't hate, don't have lust or fear.And anyone who doesn't learn the way then Good bye.In this world we must follow the rules to live.But only the crazy poeple truthing live because they can live in a world like that and change it to fit them.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    You get a point there about a any good guys.But we are humans we let our desire , hate, lust and fear take contronl of us must of the time.So if the clones that the Sceince guys make.Can be diffenert.There DNA can be make so they don't have desires, they can't hate, don't have lust or fear.And anyone who doesn't learn the way then Good bye.In this world we must follow the rules to live.But only the crazy poeple truthing live because they can live in a world like that and change it to fit them.
    doh! sounds like making robots in a factory...

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes but they are just train to think that they are robats and don't have desires, fears, lust, or hate.This that make you happy.Just a word of adives the world is not white and balck.You should know that by now.
    Perfection is dull

Thanks

what will life be without desires, fears, lust, or hate - one big happy family? I doubt it...

Banned TooCool may be famous one day TooCool may be famous one day TooCool's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: are you for or against cloning?

IM AGAINST IT, its just not normal

Newbie jasonwray1 may be famous one day jasonwray1 may be famous one day jasonwray1's Avatar
    Thanks

whats wrong with cloning i reackon it would be cool i could have a entire army of my self and rule the world mwahahahahahahaha!!!!
    it does not think it does not sleep it does not laugh or cry. all it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast