+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: are you for or against cloning?

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are you for or against cloning?

I would be yes, as long as its not human cloning. One pro of cloning is that missing limbs of the body can be regrown if the part is lost due to an injury.

...Impulsive...

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey hey, Im all for cloning, as long as they dont reproduce us wonderful and unique human beings........

I mean, organs are fine and all, they save needy lives........

But cloning a human being itself? Now that is just playing God......... I mean, what is their purpose? To prove that they can be smart enough to create another human being?
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    Hey hey, Im all for cloning, as long as they dont reproduce us wonderful and unique human beings........

I mean, organs are fine and all, they save needy lives........

But cloning a human being itself? Now that is just playing God......... I mean, what is their purpose? To prove that they can be smart enough to create another human being?
    Yes, i agree with you.
    till this time i write this post, i do not understand why they still working on that. i mean making the high taxa organism..(like human, and other(s) vertebrata--animal which has backbone) not doing the other project
    like improving the technique or discovering the cancer curer....
    my master also do not understand why his "bos" doing that experiment... i do not know.
    ????
    i cannot find the reason...

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

i think we should cloning for many great things will come out of it.

yes small countrys could try to make amys of clonies but health would go up for every one

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm all for cloning for medical needs only, but where do you stop? An arm, leg, or even a brain. The thing that gets me is that poeple are in the mind set that medical doctors and scientist need to come up with all these cures for an ever growing collection of deasieses. So great is our own fear of death and our enablity to deal with death has left us scambling for everlasting life.
    I speak from experiance, I went to med school and studied genetic eng. and almost everyone was waiting a human clone, but I found it as a double edged blade. Who gets cloned, rich they would have the money for it, and yes money would be a factor also.
    I beleive that people die and that it is a natural way of life, but if we are not careful gattica will came to life.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

that is not want the us gov. was thinking they where going to take the bone marrow and put it in dead things or dieying to make them live agin

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I am definitely for cloning. Its serves many a purpose and theres no reason 2 be against it. But I agree with Bass there is absolutely no reason 2 clone an identical human being. HOwever, their hav been ppl who hav cloned cats to replace their beloved deceased pet. Personally I don't hav a problem with that.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

cloning are like clowns..they all look the same; stupidity
    for science/medicine it's okay... but i do not want clones of osama, saddam, hitler, stalin and the likes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast