+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: are you for or against cloning?

Newbie preston drake may be famous one day preston drake may be famous one day preston drake's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are you for or against cloning?

cloning is one of the most debateble topics in society. i think that the gov't should just give up and give in to it.
    thanx bloodhawk!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ed elric
    im all for it as long as it is used for the right reasons.
    i agree i dont mind it as long as its for the right reasons
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I don't know.
    Leon S. Kennedy -- Will u sell your soul for immortality.
    Are u the one in the background singing the song
    Don't wanna miss a thing by Areosmith.
    If u say it only be used for medical reasons what are u gonna say to the clone when u have to remove his heart and give it some old lady just because she made a profound contribution to your cause.U know it will never stop at just medical aid and that is the big problem ppl are to vain they dont wanna die nobody wants to but pls don't sell your sould for a mere 10 years extra in this world.
    If it is Gods will u will live till he takes u away and that is that.

Example have a look at the celebrities of today 300 million dollars no problem they will have enough money to live three generations and they are so well insured on the boobs,asses and all that it is frightning.U know it always start small.Then the wheel of greed and pride and vainness starts rolling and it will not stop this whole world that u so presiously wanna protect will break down and become a evil pit where ppl kill each other so that someone else can live longer.

Sorry buddy i have to kill u i don't have enough money to secure my future with the price tag on having my own clone
    BlaBla and it goes on and on........

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm agaisnt it..

Wheres originality gone people! >.<

Even if you did have a clone, it wouldn't be you, it would just be an empty shell that looks like you.

Cloning is just a new way to put more people on this earth, wich is useless really, there are enough already and is an insult to nature. (I'm not a tree hugger by the way)

They shouldn't be made made purely for wars beacuse if cloning progressed they could gain personalaties and they could choose against following orders, things would just spiral out of control.

So i have three words, Don't play God.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

there is no right reason about cloning, i think its playing god!

Code Name Wind

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me
    I'm agaisnt it..

Wheres originality gone people! >.<

Even if you did have a clone, it wouldn't be you, it would just be an empty shell that looks like you.

Cloning is just a new way to put more people on this earth, wich is useless really, there are enough already and is an insult to nature. (I'm not a tree hugger by the way)

They shouldn't be made made purely for wars beacuse if cloning progressed they could gain personalaties and they could choose against following orders, things would just spiral out of control.

So i have three words, Don't play God.
    Er....cloning isn't like in the movies, where a clone steps out of a machine but lacks personality and has no self thought.....Cloning is just like making babies, except they use specific DNA to create the clone....it'll be a regular human, but just created in a test tube....it won't be a souless creature void of life....it just has the exact same DNA as you. That's all....

There is no possible way cloning could be used for medical reasons, such as cloning a person, then killing the clone and using its organs for organ transplant.....if that were legal, they'd just go out and kill hobos for organs...less costly...

What IS possible is stem cell research, where cells can be implanted into a patient to (hopefully) rebuild damaged areas, or cure diseases such as alzheimers.

There is no way you could order cloned parts to increase your life span, as clone cells grow at the exact same rate as human cells....all it is is implanted DNA, nothing special. You want a heart? Looks like you're gonna have to wait 20 years for it....but if you need a heart, you'll probably be dead by then.

So cloning is absolutely stupid, the only area that actually has medical possibilities is stem cell research, which yes, I do agree with.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

for the right reasons, it's good, but if ur doing it for stupid purposes, then it's not good.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess Im ok with it....
    I mean....
    not like cloning a hole human that would be wrong.....
    but like organs and parts of the body for madical reasons, it could save ppl...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast