+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: are you for or against cloning?

Newbie preston drake may be famous one day preston drake may be famous one day preston drake's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are you for or against cloning?

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy
    I do think that we are causing are own demise here though
    the possibilities with cloning could save human lives...but the fact that we are saving lives helps to increase the population of the world.....which is not good by the way.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRabbit
    all for it

as long we dont go the path of

'SPARES' by M.M.Smith
    Clone em all!! i say!..
    lol

i dont know i really have to problem agaisnt cloning, as long as it doesnt get outta hand.., beside whats the use of cloning?, to satisfy the need for a twin you never had?.
    i think there was a movie called "Exchange" but it was body switching, or was it the "6th Day", anyway, thats the sorta out of hand kinda thing im talking about.

for or against?.., im situated ont he fence on this one., i really could careless of the matter.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

im against it. cloning a person is wrong in many ways but it can also be right in a few ways. yes cloning is good for replacing organs, tissues and so on. but by takin those organs and whatnot is wrong. just because it is a clone does not mean it is not a human being. also just because it is a clone of you does not mean is going to be just like you. it will not have your memories, your thoughts let alone your train of thought. it may be a perfect being but it will never be you. if he/she was to be just like you he/she would have to have you same childhood, same friends and so on. to me im against it for the time being until something about it is actually successful.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_ may be famous one day _Nathalie_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Sure the scientists will think it's great cloning but I think it's not for us humans to start playing god and (re)create people, ofcourse one day the human race will meet it's extinction.
    And I don't think we should try to avoid it or postpone it

If men where made to think, women where made to tell them they thought wrong
    (Just kidding guys )

Newbie preston drake may be famous one day preston drake may be famous one day preston drake's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13
    im against it. cloning a person is wrong in many ways but it can also be right in a few ways. yes cloning is good for replacing organs, tissues and so on. but by takin those organs and whatnot is wrong. just because it is a clone does not mean it is not a human being. also just because it is a clone of you does not mean is going to be just like you. it will not have your memories, your thoughts let alone your train of thought. it may be a perfect being but it will never be you. if he/she was to be just like you he/she would have to have you same childhood, same friends and so on. to me im against it for the time being until something about it is actually successful.
    i ahve explained that cloning a single organ is a possibility already. this would make it so that the humna clone would not have to be sacrificed.

Newbie Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy may be famous one day Leon S. Kennedy's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, there may be side effects to cloning, as did the Umbrella Corporation to a human with the T-Virus...

Thank you SasuraiHell!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leon S. Kennedy
    Well, there may be side effects to cloning, as did the Umbrella Corporation to a human with the T-Virus...
    i dont think so....

Newbie DaBlackSephiroth may be famous one day DaBlackSephiroth may be famous one day DaBlackSephiroth's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know T_T

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast