+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: are you concerned!?

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

are you concerned!?

lately you hear the enviorment is getting worse!! global warming, extinction, the hole in the ozone layer? the lidst goes on and on! so i asked my friends what they thought and some said they care and others said were all gonna die soon anyways so why care! (i thought they was crazy but anyways.,..) i wanna know if you all are a bit concerned about our world today!
    let me know, holla!
    FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT
    NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
    SHES THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: are you concerned!?

well we are going to die anyway. well yeah i have some concerns on global warning, if we keep damaging the ozone layer we might become barbecue at this pace.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, I took a class in college called Environment Studies. They talked about this stuff alot. But in the study, they are talking about these topics on a timescale that won't effect me, so I have no reason to worry about anything but the day after today.

Let your children deal with the future's problems, our parents left us plenty of problems, haha.

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie Nakamori may be famous one day Nakamori may be famous one day Nakamori's Avatar
    Thanks

I couldn't care less.I won't be around when it happens,i'll be dead.Therefore,it won't matter to me one bit.
    Fallen angels,you and i,we walk these roads,but i don't know why.To be together is all i wish,but maybe it isn't that easy.You trouble yourself over things you cannot change.You won't accept help,though it is willingly given.

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW!! you all are a bit more harsh than my friends! it is affecting us now though!
    the ozone layer is getting bigger each year! how can that not affect you?
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Nah I'm not that concerned... I would still love to protect the environment to make way for the future generation. But I really don't think we're all gonna die anytime soon coz of the deterioration of the ozone layer.
    I'll be dead before that happens, lol.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Something needs to be done to stop harm to the environment, but it seems that the majority of people simply don't care, or care but still don't do anything about it. People aren't motivated enough to do anything about it. I care alot.. so much infact that i'm studing Environment at Uni. ( majoring in Environmental Management). People need to understand what we are doing to the Environment.

Most people seem to think that it's not going to happen in our life time so why care? well it is happening in our lifetime, thanks to the generation before us.. just look at all the chemicals there are. I heard from my lecturer that there is actually a layer of green ice ( or sumthing like that) in the Antartic (?) that's caused from all the chemicals. Guarenteed that the fish or really any other food has got dangerous levels of chemicals in it..most likely even the water we drink..that doesn't only effect us but the animals and other organisms as well. There's not one place on earth that hasn't been affected by chemicals - which eventually one way will end up in us, as we are the top of the food chain.

alright... i could go on forever on how the damage we have done to the envrionment is affecting us NOW, and other things....but I won't lol

whoop whoop!! 100 post for me lol!

Thanks

i agree with gwenibe!! we should help our enviorment!!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast