Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Your clothes, your choice.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your clothes, your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by XXkenshinXX View Post
    Do you think it's right for parents to act down toward their children for what they wear? my parents often times look at me and talk to me with scorn or don't let their friends meet me because of my clothes, and I see this as very wrong, what do you think?

It's just more than normal to happen ,i go through the same thing ,just a matter of difference of acceptance levels and thoughts of two successive generations ,and i think it's wrong and i won't do such thing to my children unless it's way too across the border (there are always limits for everything) ,just being different to an unacceptable level to someone (in their limits) never give any right to them to judge you in this.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XXkenshinXX View Post
    Do you think it's right for parents to act down toward their children for what they wear? my parents often times look at me and talk to me with scorn or don't let their freinds meet me because of my clothes, and I see this as very wrong, what do you think?
    Parents will always be the same. Try to understand that they are from a different generation... ^_^... Bound to think that today's youth do not know anything about fashion, music or slang. They were young once, and I bet that their parents said that to them at least once in their life.

Besides, all parents do that. My mom would often express her dislike of my style any chance she got. I just ignored it, and pretty soon she began to get used to it... Mind you, there are still days when she'll be like remember those dreadful boots you used to wear? Or something like, I'm glad you're not stomping around the house with those baggy jeans anymore.

Anyways, just because they don't like the way you dress doesn't mean they'll love you any less.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheza For This Useful Post:

lapislazuli (May 20, 2009)

Newbie gothicmancam is off to a good start
    Thanks

well... i like 2 wear black, i have lots of tripp pants, i have spiked bracelets,i paint my nails black, i have finger cut gloves(borrowed em from my gf) and i shuld b getting biohazard cyber goth goggles in the mail soon yay!!!!
    hmmm ppl treat me dif(cuz they r a bunch of sterotypes and morons) i have pics posted on my profile if an1 wants 2 have a lookie....

well about this whole clothingh thing... there is a time to dress apropriate 4 instance i wouldnt let my children specially a girl from ages 6-15 wearing sluttsh clothing.

and we are gettng uniforms next yr(I will b graduated) and i dont think uniforms are right....... specially if u are in a low cass family and cant afford the money to go and get extra clothes

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that since you pay for your own clothes that your parents should stay out of it.

Newbie heeytenemisa is off to a good start heeytenemisa's Avatar
    Thanks

the 5 b's
    butts, bras, boxers, bellies, b00bs

no showing those and its all good in my house

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Dead topic, Closing.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4