Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Opinions on the MOD staff here?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Opinions on the MOD staff here?

no one is perfect
    even mods and admitstration can make mistakes

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    no one is perfect
    even mods and admitstration can make mistakes
    Yeah sure no one's perfect but people only see what they do wrong and never what they do right and I don't think things should be like that.

Haven't you noticed some member will always start a thread when ever a Staff member does anything wrong, but when they do something right it's a different story.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks

Just so that you guys understand where I'm coming from.....When I started this thread I was angry and I wanted to discuss with other AO members of issues where they had felt like they have been misjudged. Now after conversations with GallComp and Dragon Ball I have come to realize, We need the MODs and they are just people like us but they are trying to do a job the best as they can and no one needs to be angry at them for their judgements! I apologize to the MOD staff and I hope that everyone on AO that has felt like they have been misjudged can take a moment out right NOW and forgive the MOD staff and start fresh again, as I have since my issues have been resolved

P>S>
    I am sorry if my words are jumbled, but I am trying to play WOW and I keep falling off "The Train of Thought" lmao

What I'm watching Right Now:

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

So everyone is happy now!

Hurray!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    So everyone is happy now!

Hurray!!
    My opinion is that Hassun guy should be fired.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Newsflash, Marcel C:

Mods are D-bags by nature. They have to be. They were the same 5 years ago, and they're the same now. Different name, different person, different picture, same uppity post feel. If the Mods weren't D-bags, we'd have a hell of a lot more spam on this very nice forum than we do right now. Mods are the guardians of a little something called "standards." Figuring out their standards is simply a matter of trial and error. Sometimes you'll make a great thread, sometimes it'll suck. Sometimes you'll think its great, but it turns out it sucks. That is simply the nature of a well governed forum. So you're just going to have to realize that no given forum is a democracy; at least no forum with nice people who frequent them.

*oh, and btw, mods. Please have the decency of knowing my calling you D-bags should not be taken personally. I personally think you're all alright.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah...I was once a mod here, and you kinda have to be a bit of a jerk to run this place properly. Aka shutting down threads that are stupid, disciplining people who need it etc. As far as I can remember the mods on this forum have always been fair (with the exception of one Admin who let the power go to his head), so I'm sure they have good reasons for doing what they do.

P.S. So not sucking up, just know where they are coming from.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    *oh, and btw, mods. Please have the decency of knowing my calling you D-bags should not be taken personally. I personally think you're all alright.
    Why? You're right. Most good mods are d-bags. Except Hassun. He's a turd sandwich.

"Nice mods" generally get that reputation for not modding much of anything at all.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast