Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Your Opinions on the MOD staff here?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Your Opinions on the MOD staff here?

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Ok That's it !one you mods just now locked or moved my new thread
    called the bush nightmare,
    And I want this to stop now, AGAIN YOU LEAP BEFORE YOU READ
    Unless you mods love president bush,
    now stop locking my threads and stop moving them
    I try to nice to you but you just keep on bothering very interesting threads of mine.
    NOW STOP THIS CRAZY THREAD TAMPERING NOW!
    It won't be long before menbers will get tired of this and not post at all here.
    once agian read before you leap...
    Duties of a mod
    to watch for any henti and swearb words sexual words and sexual harrasment threads
    and any kind discrimating remarks about a menbers
    They locked my new thread that's the 104th time.
    They don't read before they leap
    Now how did those Forum Rules go...
    # We have the ability to remove questionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we believe removal is necessary.
    # Members are free to discuss anime-related topics and informed discussions, but please bear in mind the Administrators and Moderators have the full right to edit/delete any posts or threads.
    # In the event an argument arises between you and a Moderator of this forum, and you believe you have been dealt with unfairly, please contact an administrator presenting the full case. He will review the situation and take necessary action.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: WELCOME TO ANIME ONLINE:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't understand what the big flipping deal is here... The mods give their free time to make sure things are running great on AO anyone who has a problem with that is being kinda silly... They do their best to uphold the rules and even make modifications so that everything runs smooth and honestly they do a pretty fantastic job.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I cannot believe there is another thread "against" the mods and the admin....
    Yes they take their free time to make this place a nice website to hang out and have some fun... you don't like it? tooooo baaad soooo sad... booo hooo for you... but this site is great... and before posting another thread against the mods and their actions... read the rules and make sure you follow them... and everyone will be happy...
    With this I say... Leave the mods alone!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Well actually, it was only two members having problems.
    Marcel_C's problem was already solved and Manga Artist got an infraction point-ban for being an asshat.

Which actually leaves us with no complainers!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

So that leaves us with a not-very-useful-thread.... hassun... *hint, hint, hint* ^_^
    No complainers.... useless thread.... don't u think? ^_~
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok That's it !one you mods just now locked or moved my new thread
    called the bush nightmare,
    And I want this to stop now, AGAIN YOU LEAP BEFORE YOU READ
    Unless you mods love president bush,
    now stop locking my threads and stop moving them
    I try to nice to you but you just keep on bothering very interesting threads of mine.
    NOW STOP THIS CRAZY THREAD TAMPERING NOW!
    It won't be long before menbers will get tired of this and not post at all here.
    once agian read before you leap...
    Duties of a mod
    to watch for any henti and swearb words sexual words and sexual harrasment threads
    and any kind discrimating remarks about a menbers
    I think before you continue demanding, a grammar and spelling class is in order, I can understand my three year old better than your posts. And of course your moderator's Job description is dumb, a moderator's duty is to enforce the rules set by the administration, to lock down problematic threads, and to maintain propper order in the forums, We aren't here to be your friends or to threat you as royalty.

For over 5 years I have read about how the unfairness of the staff will make people leave AO, 5 years later we are still here and will be here for a long period of time. No one is holding you here, you are free to leave if the staff is so unfair to you and your Bush threads.

There is plenty of forums in the web where you can post you political opinions, but I'm sure you are at least somewhat smart enought to figure it out the kind of REAL bashing you will get as soon as someone in those forums takes a look at your horrible grammar and spelling....

Edit: I know I'm not the best speller in the world, but at least I do try to make sense when I post...

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not a mod but I think that this thread is pretty useless... and as far as I can say (from my experience with other sites) it never should have been opened in the first place... If you like AO follow the rules and all is great if not then leave... so I'm opting for this thread to be closed like lebasiara. Afterall it'd really be kinder to theperson who started it in the first place, removing the ability for him/her to make an even bigger idiot of him/her-self.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    I'm not a mod but I think that this thread is pretty useless... and as far as I can say (from my experience with other sites) it never should have been opened in the first place... If you like AO follow the rules and all is great if not then leave... so I'm opting for this thread to be closed like lebasiara. Afterall it'd really be kinder to theperson who started it in the first place, removing the ability for him/her to make an even bigger idiot of him/her-self.
    Marcel-C has apologized a few times already for creating this thread, so he's not at fault anymore. The thread was closed right away, but DB tought it could be a good idea to leave it open for a little feedback...

But I agree and I think the thread has served its purpose and now it is time to close it (again lol)...

Closing Thread...

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7