+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Youth today

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Youth today

yes i belive the same most i know are all smokers ect and i know a girl at 10 who had a baby there and they bing drink and everthing while out and the manners they give people is on real...

they mug people all the time...

i know a lad who broke into a shop just so he could get drink....( is true)

they dont have respet for anything or anyone other than there familes i belive
    and there all around my age group there is only a hand few of people that dont act like that....me being one

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessInZero View Post
    Is it just me or does the majority of the teen population and such seem to lack morales, values, and/or respect? It seems to me that all they care about is doing drugs, having sex, and getting away with it. Maybe I am just being ridiculous, or maybe not. What do you all think?
    yea ur right the youth today is a little out of line, but this is nothing new, its been this way for a while now, not since my grandfathers time has there been respect for elders like there should be, and not only that the teens are becoming more lazy, not wanting to work. theres a lot of things u can blame it on, but it all comes down to one thing, parents are failing to raise there kids properly.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Speaking from a teen prospective, I'm slightly insulted.

But thinking about it realistically, thats very true. Most of the people I go to school with are just like that. They want to party and get away with everything they do. Its sad but true.

And for those of us that those things don't occupy our every thought, we get critisized. There's always that pressure to do whats wrond. And after the initial first time you get a thrill from it. Its sad how degraded most young people (me included) are today.

But if parents would discipline their kids like they are supposed to part of that problem would be gone. or at least severly decreased.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Despite the fact that I am still considered a "teen" by most peoples standards I feel that I am not influenced by the same things that most people in my age group are. I agree that there are many teenagers out there that would rather rebel and get into trouble than work hard and become something notable but it all depends on who you surround yourself with. One common misconception is that when you see one or two people acting a certain way it is easy to say that 'well everyone must be like that' or 'everyone must be doing it'. And not to be disrespectful myself but it seems like the teens are always the ones being ridiculed when it is teens that are still learning about life. I am sure that the "adults" today were not perfect angels when they were the age that is popularly criticized today. And I know that there are many immature adults out there as well.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes they do. A lot of them disrespect their own bodies and other peoples bodies. A lot of people mess themselves up that way.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

note: not mine but i have to agree with this as a solution for the youths today...

"How come everyone today is too much of a pussy to smack their kids around? That's what I want to know: why are parents afraid to beat their kids? When I was a kid and I screwed up, my parents beat my ass. We didn't have a conversation about it. I didn't have a "time out." In fact, I've never even once been grounded in my life. What's the point? Send your kid to his room and make him play video games and read comic books all day? Great idea, why don't you take him to a psychiatrist while you're at it so she can pull some disorder out of her ass to hide the fact that you're a bad parent?

Kids today need a good beating every now and then. If you don't beat your kids when they fall out of line, the next thing you know your son will go off and bang some dude in the ass just out of spite. You tell them to clean their room, they say "no," you smack them. It's simple; it works. Don't listen to these assholes on TV with their bullshit hippy psycho babble; if they had it their way, every child would be raised in a pastel colored room with Philip Glass pumped through the speakers 24 hours a day. Then again, it might not be all that bad because it will make your kids complacent, so it won't be as hard for them to swallow when they realize that they'll be spending the rest of their lives chained to a desk in a cubicle writing reports to make someone else rich.

The problem is that kids today think their opinions matter. By not beating your kids, they get a skewed perspective of reality where they start thinking that they have it rough and that they can get away with dying their hair and listening to Insane Clown Posse. That's where you need to come in and put the law down.

Remember: never take shit from your kids. You make payments on the house, utilities, their clothes, school, and their food. You own them. If they don't like it, they can move out. If you love your kids, love them enough to beat them so that they don't grow up to be idiots."
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I might use the belt or wash there mouth out with soap, but smacking and severe beating no. Sending them to there room can work is you take away the PC(Password), remove the video games, and the TV.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I might use the belt or wash there mouth out with soap, but smacking and severe beating no. Sending them to there room can work is you take away the PC(Password), remove the video games, and the TV.
    OMG taking away computer privilelges is killer!!!

That is something that is bound to make them listen or do something that you want.

Kids these days CANNOT live without internet.
    I honestly don't think they could function.

And if they could. It'd be very poorly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast