+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: youtube gathers rascist people

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: youtube gathers rascists people

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    I would rather sleep in this particular bed aceman than have someone telling me what to think. Occasional stupidity still beats oppression, we have enough of that right now anyway.
    I'm not saying that Free Speech is wrong, I just think that privately owned websites, such as Youtube and others, should exercise their right to sensor the user posted content, much the same way we do.

You're free to think what ever you want, and voice that opinion you have, just don't do it on my privately owned website (If I owned Youtube).

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: youtube gathers rascists people

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Tell me about it, I feel the same way. But there are plenty of other websites for that sort of thing. I think the availability of dumb stuff on youtube is maybe a sign that culture is deteriorating.
    yes i know but the sad part is that youtube's popularity is synonymous to google. i mean almost everyone in the entire world knows youtube more than any websites which is similar to it. for a private website, it doesn't follow corporate responsibility as it supposed to.

and also i've seen that there are certain youtube members that were easily banned just for slight infringement. but there are members who proudly shown and promote themselves as racists, and terrorists on their profiles, and still their accounts aren't banned. not to mention they often harass and even threaten other youtube users...the irony. i'm starting to think, that youtube only cares for the money and the popularity.
    Last edited by rematche; May 06, 2010 at 05:47 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2