Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: activeness of members.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: activeness of members.

how about we look at their posting history and if they didn't post for a week we kick them out, they must tell you that they are going away. or we can do like you only can join if you have 100 post or more, or you must be a member of AO for a year. i don't like the quiz idea, mainly because i hate tests .

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    how about we look at their posting history and if they didn't post for a week we kick them out, they must tell you that they are going away. or we can do like you only can join if you have 100 post or more, or you must be a member of AO for a year. i don't like the quiz idea, mainly because i hate tests .
    We wouldn't give any major test just small fun quizzes. Its just an idea of things that we can do. If you have any other suggestions feel free to let us know.

I like the idea of them having a certain post count over a certain amount of time. Usually new members are the most inactive. They join make 2 or 3 post and then never come back to the site. I say we put them on a probation. After they request to join we watch them to see how active they are over a certain amount of time and then we make our decision based on it.

Member for a year is a bit too much. Maybe atleast 2 to 3 weeks or a month. If we go by a year only 3 or 4 members qualify.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    *cough* SUPMOD *cough*

There are rules that come with normal members~

4lines, cmon I write more, everyone does on there sigs, now there very few wording.

I cant use my old quotes. 4 lines ^^
    I have fixed it you can have 4 lins in your sig

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Well you don't always have to go through the forums to get to the clan territory. I always use the new post link and it shows up there. I only go into the forums when I post something new or look for something. Its my favorite link.
    What if there isn't a link to a clan in the new post sthen what buddy :P

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    What if there isn't a link to a clan in the new post sthen what buddy :P
    well my OCD would kick in if I don't see a post for more than a few hours so I would check the forum. Other than that I prefer to be lazy.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Wehn my break is up I will put in a clan drpdown in teh navbar

Thanks

Thats great. It increases activity by making access for the lazy ones easier. I'm liking it more and more here.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry about my inactiveness too..

I just don't know what to post about..

Maybe add some more razzle dazzle? =P

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Well you guys don't always have to post in the Clan's cyber lounge thread. Feel free to make any thread that is semi-spam but not exactly spam. The same rule applies in here like the actualy forum, but i feel like it's a bit more lax.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast