Page 103 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Fan Clan Cyber Lounge

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: AO Fan Clan Cyber Lounge

my bf is ok

its a friend from Church's wedding
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Um hewoo im new but i do have a few questions if ya dont mind. Um first off how do i get that cool ao sig and can anyone make sigs i really want one and my last question is how do you make yer name at the top left all fiery looking i think that looks cool and hi im new to the ao fan club hehe nice to meet all of you!!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

1. you can find the clan badge in the clan art thread here in the clan area.
    2. if you want a sig, there is a request sig in the graphics section of AO, there you will be able to get one made for you.
    3. if you do to the Vbplaza menu at the top next to the new post link and go to Vbplaza menu it is an option in there
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

This might sound dumb but wheres the clan art section at btw?
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Thanks

here is the link

AO Fans Clan Art

Thanks
    Ty much =) appreciate it..

Hmm another dumb question for a me the noob hehe um how do i get the link for the sig i dont see any html texting for it so i can put it on my sig?
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Aug 30, 2006 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks

Thanks

Phew finally got it ty a bunch!!