Page 161 of 259 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 171 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,288 of 2072

Thread: AO Fans Clan Lounge III

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO Fans Clan Lounge III

Well apparently they think they are number one on this forum. We just need more members so if they challenge us we are prepared. They just got a set of the best sig makers on the site so anything with GFX would just mean our butts getting kicked

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

At least someone agrees, well we need to do something, thats like 2 1/2 clans in one, it needs to be taken down before they get out of control
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

we'll deal with all that later today is a good day... and I don't wanna disturb it

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

alright, what ever you say boss, I just take the orders, dont mind me...
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

anyway someone sent me this picture which I thought was funny you can look at it if you want but I warn you it might be offensive to some...

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7...ekidsigdy3.jpg

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    anyway someone sent me this picture which I thought was funny you can look at it if you want but I warn you it might be offensive to some...

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/7...ekidsigdy3.jpg
    that was funny.....anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR>>>> and by the way did see the count down in New York

Thanks

Na I'll go next year this year I stayed at home and drank

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Na I'll go next year this year I stayed at home and drank
    that suked....anyway my new year suked....didn't get a new year kiss....i fell asleep at 11:00 because i was bored XD