Page 257 of 259 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 254 255 256 257 258 259 LastLast
Results 2,049 to 2,056 of 2072

Thread: AO Fans Clan Lounge III

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: AO Fans Clan Lounge III

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    2 new messages...you sazzy I gave them your number...didnty even know I had it, suprisingly cheap for an international call, but whatever, cherio, mate!
    my number??? you mean my Cell number???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

ohh so it wasn't meant for me???

*is really confused now*
    ok ok you werent here, they were asking for you, I told the that you werent here in a joking way like an answering machine, and then you showed up and got all confused

my number??? you mean my Cell number???
    calm down I was kidding, I dont have your number I promise, I am not gonna kid any mor if this is wahts gonna happen
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok im lost nows ???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... ............

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    ok ok you werent here, they were asking for you, I told the that you werent here in a joking way like an answering machine, and then you showed up and got all confused

calm down I was kidding, I dont have your number I promise, I am not gonna kid any mor if this is wahts gonna happen
    ahh its ok...don't worry about me getting confused..its my normal state of mind.....its always confused.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok mes goin to go me not talked to here byes (^__^)//~bye

Thanks

awww i am sorry Lizzie...there is not need to be lost.... we are all confused..well i am anyway..

LOL

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

ok my fault again I guess...I will go and be alone...
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

awww your all going to leave me??

And Conrad - its not your fault. anyone who chats with me on MSN will tell you i am always confused. its not your fault..its just me