Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: The AO three word story game

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: The AO three word story game

Once upon a time, on a mountain with a wolf and his little friend the moon came. They were eating a delicious cake with chocolate topping and then they decided to go to the greatest AO to ask how they could join so they sent a pm asking to the admin if they could ask for some help in their quest for popcorn. As they went,the wolf cried, seeing that all the AO members had abandoned the the web site and the wolf made a pladge to get back every one that ate their cake for now he swallowed it all to show all the he's evil!!! Then they set to find the cow next to the wishing well to wish back the cake that is possessed by one they call Mr. Hepinosoiuyughatldy,the King of Caboose the almighty powerful Egg eating Champion who was really small and had a lot of fish sticks.When they met they challenged him to a dance off witch ended badley. But suddenly the a lighting hit. and everybody's naked. then everyone runs! and I like rocks because rocks are hard like a huge pile of furry dung beetles the look so weird like a big Fluffy BUNNY!! But I shot the little beasty because it was...too cute..BANG! GONADS GONADS GONADS! And they all fell over dead. I picked the most loveliest and self-centered cat that i have fed chicken feet with the hands of a human named Timmy but timmy was still one big fat Wookie in disguise. The Wookie with long black hair with some blond streaks and lots of fluffy patches and lots of chocolate stuck to his fur coat.

Then along comes...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Once upon a time, on a mountain with a wolf and his little friend the moon came. They were eating a delicious cake with chocolate topping and then they decided to go to the greatest AO to ask how they could join so they sent a pm asking to the admin if they could ask for some help in their quest for popcorn. As they went,the wolf cried, seeing that all the AO members had abandoned the the web site and the wolf made a pladge to get back every one that ate their cake for now he swallowed it all to show all the he's evil!!! Then they set to find the cow next to the wishing well to wish back the cake that is possessed by one they call Mr. Hepinosoiuyughatldy,the King of Caboose the almighty powerful Egg eating Champion who was really small and had a lot of fish sticks.When they met they challenged him to a dance off witch ended badley. But suddenly the a lighting hit. and everybody's naked. then everyone runs! and I like rocks because rocks are hard like a huge pile of furry dung beetles the look so weird like a big Fluffy BUNNY!! But I shot the little beasty because it was...too cute..BANG! GONADS GONADS GONADS! And they all fell over dead. I picked the most loveliest and self-centered cat that i have fed chicken feet with the hands of a human named Timmy but timmy was still one big fat Wookie in disguise. The Wookie with long black hair with some blond streaks and lots of fluffy patches and lots of chocolate stuck to his fur coat. Then along comes...

the Oompa Loompas...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Once upon a time, on a mountain with a wolf and his little friend the moon came. They were eating a delicious cake with chocolate topping and then they decided to go to the greatest AO to ask how they could join so they sent a pm asking to the admin if they could ask for some help in their quest for popcorn. As they went,the wolf cried, seeing that all the AO members had abandoned the the web site and the wolf made a pladge to get back every one that ate their cake for now he swallowed it all to show all the he's evil!!! Then they set to find the cow next to the wishing well to wish back the cake that is possessed by one they call Mr. Hepinosoiuyughatldy,the King of Caboose the almighty powerful Egg eating Champion who was really small and had a lot of fish sticks.When they met they challenged him to a dance off witch ended badley. But suddenly the a lighting hit. and everybody's naked. then everyone runs! and I like rocks because rocks are hard like a huge pile of furry dung beetles the look so weird like a big Fluffy BUNNY!! But I shot the little beasty because it was...too cute..BANG! GONADS GONADS GONADS! And they all fell over dead. I picked the most loveliest and self-centered cat that i have fed chicken feet with the hands of a human named Timmy but timmy was still one big fat Wookie in disguise. The Wookie with long black hair with some blond streaks and lots of fluffy patches and lots of chocolate stuck to his fur coat. Then along comes the Oompa Loompas...

with their cool...
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Once upon a time, on a mountain with a wolf and his little friend the moon came. They were eating a delicious cake with chocolate topping and then they decided to go to the greatest AO to ask how they could join so they sent a pm asking to the admin if they could ask for some help in their quest for popcorn. As they went,the wolf cried, seeing that all the AO members had abandoned the the web site and the wolf made a pladge to get back every one that ate their cake for now he swallowed it all to show all the he's evil!!! Then they set to find the cow next to the wishing well to wish back the cake that is possessed by one they call Mr. Hepinosoiuyughatldy,the King of Caboose the almighty powerful Egg eating Champion who was really small and had a lot of fish sticks.When they met they challenged him to a dance off witch ended badley. But suddenly the a lighting hit. and everybody's naked. then everyone runs! and I like rocks because rocks are hard like a huge pile of furry dung beetles the look so weird like a big Fluffy BUNNY!! But I shot the little beasty because it was...too cute..BANG! GONADS GONADS GONADS! And they all fell over dead. I picked the most loveliest and self-centered cat that i have fed chicken feet with the hands of a human named Timmy but timmy was still one big fat Wookie in disguise. The Wookie with long black hair with some blond streaks and lots of fluffy patches and lots of chocolate stuck to his fur coat. Then along comes the Oompa Loompas with their cool...

hairstyles and those...

Thanks

Once upon a time, on a mountain with a wolf and his little friend the moon came. They were eating a delicious cake with chocolate topping and then they decided to go to the greatest AO to ask how they could join so they sent a pm asking to the admin if they could ask for some help in their quest for popcorn. As they went,the wolf cried, seeing that all the AO members had abandoned the the web site and the wolf made a pladge to get back every one that ate their cake for now he swallowed it all to show all the he's evil!!! Then they set to find the cow next to the wishing well to wish back the cake that is possessed by one they call Mr. Hepinosoiuyughatldy,the King of Caboose the almighty powerful Egg eating Champion who was really small and had a lot of fish sticks.When they met they challenged him to a dance off witch ended badley. But suddenly the a lighting hit. and everybody's naked. then everyone runs! and I like rocks because rocks are hard like a huge pile of furry dung beetles the look so weird like a big Fluffy BUNNY!! But I shot the little beasty because it was...too cute..BANG! GONADS GONADS GONADS! And they all fell over dead. I picked the most loveliest and self-centered cat that i have fed chicken feet with the hands of a human named Timmy but timmy was still one big fat Wookie in disguise. The Wookie with long black hair with some blond streaks and lots of fluffy patches and lots of chocolate stuck to his fur coat. Then along comes the Oompa Loompas with their cool hairstyles and those...

big black glasses...

Thanks

Once upon a time, on a mountain with a wolf and his little friend the moon came. They were eating a delicious cake with chocolate topping and then they decided to go to the greatest AO to ask how they could join so they sent a pm asking to the admin if they could ask for some help in their quest for popcorn. As they went,the wolf cried, seeing that all the AO members had abandoned the the web site and the wolf made a pladge to get back every one that ate their cake for now he swallowed it all to show all the he's evil!!! Then they set to find the cow next to the wishing well to wish back the cake that is possessed by one they call Mr. Hepinosoiuyughatldy,the King of Caboose the almighty powerful Egg eating Champion who was really small and had a lot of fish sticks.When they met they challenged him to a dance off witch ended badley. But suddenly the a lighting hit. and everybody's naked. then everyone runs! and I like rocks because rocks are hard like a huge pile of furry dung beetles the look so weird like a big Fluffy BUNNY!! But I shot the little beasty because it was...too cute..BANG! GONADS GONADS GONADS! And they all fell over dead. I picked the most loveliest and self-centered cat that i have fed chicken feet with the hands of a human named Timmy but timmy was still one big fat Wookie in disguise. The Wookie with long black hair with some blond streaks and lots of fluffy patches and lots of chocolate stuck to his fur coat. Then along comes the Oompa Loompas with their cool hairstyles and those big black glasses...

which looked like...

Thanks

Once upon a time, on a mountain with a wolf and his little friend the moon came. They were eating a delicious cake with chocolate topping and then they decided to go to the greatest AO to ask how they could join so they sent a pm asking to the admin if they could ask for some help in their quest for popcorn. As they went,the wolf cried, seeing that all the AO members had abandoned the the web site and the wolf made a pladge to get back every one that ate their cake for now he swallowed it all to show all the he's evil!!! Then they set to find the cow next to the wishing well to wish back the cake that is possessed by one they call Mr. Hepinosoiuyughatldy,the King of Caboose the almighty powerful Egg eating Champion who was really small and had a lot of fish sticks.When they met they challenged him to a dance off witch ended badley. But suddenly the a lighting hit. and everybody's naked. then everyone runs! and I like rocks because rocks are hard like a huge pile of furry dung beetles the look so weird like a big Fluffy BUNNY!! But I shot the little beasty because it was...too cute..BANG! GONADS GONADS GONADS! And they all fell over dead. I picked the most loveliest and self-centered cat that i have fed chicken feet with the hands of a human named Timmy but timmy was still one big fat Wookie in disguise. The Wookie with long black hair with some blond streaks and lots of fluffy patches and lots of chocolate stuck to his fur coat. Then along comes the Oompa Loompas with their cool hairstyles and those big black glasses which looked like...

huge beer glasses.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Once upon a time, on a mountain with a wolf and his little friend the moon came. They were eating a delicious cake with chocolate topping and then they decided to go to the greatest AO to ask how they could join so they sent a pm asking to the admin if they could ask for some help in their quest for popcorn. As they went,the wolf cried, seeing that all the AO members had abandoned the the web site and the wolf made a pladge to get back every one that ate their cake for now he swallowed it all to show all the he's evil!!! Then they set to find the cow next to the wishing well to wish back the cake that is possessed by one they call Mr. Hepinosoiuyughatldy,the King of Caboose the almighty powerful Egg eating Champion who was really small and had a lot of fish sticks.When they met they challenged him to a dance off witch ended badley. But suddenly the a lighting hit. and everybody's naked. then everyone runs! and I like rocks because rocks are hard like a huge pile of furry dung beetles the look so weird like a big Fluffy BUNNY!! But I shot the little beasty because it was...too cute..BANG! GONADS GONADS GONADS! And they all fell over dead. I picked the most loveliest and self-centered cat that i have fed chicken feet with the hands of a human named Timmy but timmy was still one big fat Wookie in disguise. The Wookie with long black hair with some blond streaks and lots of fluffy patches and lots of chocolate stuck to his fur coat. Then along comes the Oompa Loompas with their cool hairstyles and those big black glasses which looked like...huge beer glasses.

Suddenly a big...

wow i can do this forever(not part of the story)this is so long....

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast