Thread: Clan Rules [UPDATED]

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Arrow Clan Rules [UPDATED]

AO Fan Clan.
    We are a clan that like a fan club for anime and AO.

CLAN CREED
    • I vow to participate in clan contests, and challenges
    • I vow to treat my clan members equally
    • I vow to treat other clans with the same respect i would want
    • I vow to be a active member of my clan
    • I will not invoke a clan war
    • I am not better than anyone else just because i am a clan member
    • I will try to participate in clan meetings about issues
    • I will not be a traitor and spread my clans secrets
    • I am allowed to discuss clan issues off the board with other clan members only
    • I am allowed to have 1 image 500wx25h in my signature showing i am a clan member, "this is given to me by the clan leader

-UPDATED CREEDS-

* I can be removed from the clan for excessive cursing in the clans forum.
      * I as a member of animeonline can be removed from a Clan for exceeding 70 infraction points.[Clan Leaders Decision]
      * I can be removed for inactivity of 4 weeks within the clan. [Clan Leaders Decision]

In your teams, no one is above anyone, you are all equal.
    The team captains will report back to the Clan leader if anything or anyone is not doing what it/they are supposed to
    Each team member must be active and keep in contact with your fellow members and captains.
    Team members and captains are not allowed to post in other team's threads!!!

To join a team you MUST post in the request thread..via PM's will not be accepted

Again, Welcome to the Clan!!!

You can post threads if you want aslong as they relate to the clan!!

ENJOY CLAN MEMBERS

EDIT:

All clan members must never let a NON clan member know the password to the competition forum, if i find that a non clan member has posted in the forum i will add a warning to that person and it could lead to the clan member who gave them the password to being warned or even removed from the clan.
    Last edited by Sazzy; Dec 08, 2006 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Rules needed updating
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan Rules [UPDATED]

[CENTER}My Clan Rules
    Just have fun,
    Do not Shout at any other members of the clan...will result in being removed form the clan. I don't want any fighting at all.
    Normal Forum rules do still apply Such as double posting, Junk posting and low quailty posts will be deleted Unless it is in the chat thread - applies to Low quality posts only - (the only exception)
    Be as active as you can even if its just posting in the chat..it shows you are still around.
    Help out when needed,
    Help to do the challenges at my best ability[/CENTER]
    Last edited by Sazzy; Dec 17, 2006 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Updating
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

Note -

You are free to make threads of your own here, treate it like the cyber Lounge on the forums but just don't get too carried away.

I want you all to be free here and really enjoy AnimeOnline.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry sazzy but like i dont really get it TT__TT ( yeah im thick)

Thanks

You are free to post what you want but nothing too bizarre..I will allow spam threads but nothing over the top.

Thanks

Well if anyone is unable to get into the AO Fans Clan Competition forum they must PM me and i will give you the password. Please remember to cheak if there is any new posts in the section as it is important that you know what we are doing challenges wise.