Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I am proud to announce the signing of ConradGuravitch103!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I am proud to announce the signing of ConradGuravitch103!!

ConradGuravitch has agreed to join the AO Fans Clan. As a former co-leader of the noobz clan, I believe he is a great asset, too great to let him go to any other clan. I am sure he will be great with our clan, and I hope you guys would accept him and show him some love.

Dancy or Solking, please accept Conrad when you guys see this thread, he has already requested with the Group Membership option.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I am proud to announce the signing of ConradGuravitch103!!

Roger that I'll accept him as soon as I can... hmm I didn't get a message about it yet though...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Roger that I'll accept him as soon as I can... hmm I didn't get a message about it yet though...
    Thanks Mr. Solking, I appreciate it. The reason why that might happen is because there could be something wrong with the forums. He said he can't leave his old clan for some reason. The forums is telling him "You can't leave a clan youre not part of"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess that has to be done with Admin or something... But I accepted him and he is apart of our clan now

Thanks

Yeah I looked into his profile and I see two clann affiliations. I guess we'll just have an admin remove him from the other clan tomorrow.

Thanks

Well he should leave a pm so they can fix it right away so he doesn't get into any trouble. I don't wanna cause problems.

But anyway, Thank you ConradGuravitch103 for joining our clan. Under the clan leaders Dancy_SAZ and me you have nothing to worry about. I just told her and she is happy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Well he should leave a pm so they can fix it right away so he doesn't get into any trouble. I don't wanna cause problems.

But anyway, Thank you ConradGuravitch103 for joining our clan. Under the clan leaders Dancy_SAZ and me you have nothing to worry about. I just told her and she is happy.
    So do I like, get a raise from yall two?

Thanks

I'll discuss it with her... but don't expect a new car in your driveway

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast