Thread: Legend's Picks for 2006

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Legend's Picks for 2006

As we near the end of the year 2006, I think it's time to look back and recap some of the events here on AO. For this year's topic, I think we are going to go with lamest threads made.

I keep this thread here to avoid people whining. This is all for our clan to have something to laugh about and something nice to discuss. No ill-will, just 100% no holds barred fun.

Here are some of the categories:

- Lamest topic in the Anime section of 2006
    - Lamest topic in the Sensory Pleasure
    - Lamest topic in the Cyber Lounge

I'll be going through some of the topics in the next two days. Meanwhile, anyone with a candidate can feel free to post it, but be FAIR! Like all the "favorite" threads, you have to explain why you thought the thread was lame.

Happy holidays.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Legend's Picks for 2006

I think i would have a list for the lamest thread in the cycber lounge...as I seem to close a lot of them
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Legend's Picks for 2006

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    I think i would have a list for the lamest thread in the cycber lounge...as I seem to close a lot of them
    Well if you haveany suggestions, feel free to name them. Avoid those very obvious ones though.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart