Thread: my english test story lol have a look

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

my english test story lol have a look

this is a story i did formy english test lol havent got the mark yet tho TT__TT
    but hope y like it ^__^

i hope its notin the wrogh thread ^__^

It was just an ordinary morning until…
    We went to school. Weird things were happening to my friends and I. things were going wrong all the time. Kat was really into electronics. Some how all the electrical things she touched over loaded and for Kerry I can’t really explain it. But things were floating around her, weird I know but its true’. Later after school some woman came up to us and exactly knew what was happening to us. She told us we were special but not a normal special. We had powers I thought I didn’t have but I was wrong. She told me that I was the key to the other worlds. She told us to meet her tomorrow. So we could start training but Kat, Kerry and I were so happy and freaked out at the same time, so we thought we would go to see what would happen. We went and it was so cool we never thought it would be like this. We all found new ways to use our new found powers. Then the woman came to us with a letter from the Queen of the Moon. Asking us for help. So we all decided to go to the moon kingdom. We then went to see the Queen she was in a state. She told us that mark from the forbidden plant had kidnapped Princess Shauna. And asked us to help free her daughter from him, but to watch out for the cause of the forbidden plant. We were so scared of the curse but we went anyway. It took a while to get there but when we landed it was so different than the Moon or Earth. The sky was blood red the ground black, it was as cold as ice. It took some time to find Mark’s layer. We came in while he was draining her power-now he’s at full strength. He challenged us to a fight. If we lose, he keeps the princess and gets our powers too. It was a hard fight we were near ready to give up. Then the women telepathically said to us to use the bracelet which created a thing called Marcia. Who had a power to make black holes that sucks in the enemy to a lonely death and that’s what happened mark and princess Shauna got her powers back. Though she was still very weak, she was able to teleport us back to the Moon kingdom with a little help from her new protectors Lizzie, Kat and Kerry. They went back to the Moon Kingdom were Queen Mairead was waiting on the return of her daughter Shauna. Then we all were presented with medals of courage. When we were brought back home to Earth, Yet no one knew we were gone. Which was a good thing don’t you think.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: my english test story lol have a look

@_@ coolie. I think you edited a lot since I read it.

Its neat story Lizzy, wish there was more detail thou~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool storyline, but you should put more detail in like describing the setting and stuff. Your spelling is a lot better here too!

Also put it into paragraphs and you have a really great story!

Good work ^^ hehe

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^__^ <<great big smiles
    but yeah i'll try do that ^__^

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

An English Test composed of a short story is nice...
    Your story is very nice and cute... Hope it achieves a high mark...

Thanks

thanks me too i still havent go the mark yet omg i sooo need ot grt it ^_^