Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who.....

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Who.....

ok here is a question for you people!!

Who was the first member here on AO that caught your attention??

And what was the reason???

Hummm for me it would be....either Solking because the first time i spoke to him...was in a thread about relationships or something and i asked him to see if i could view the email he had.

Or it would be Kedar because of his interesting topics, which were and still are the good threads where i can post a long post and really get into the subject/topic.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who.....

i would say mixed fighter girl or her brother hellknight for they where the frist people i talked to and i had fun fight with them lol

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm in the start, it was SK, and Kedar, and Hiei9977, and Arioa.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to be honest it was The King of Fashion
    he was the first one who Im me ad introduced me to the rest of they guys...

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

I can't really remember.....I don't really have the best memory. But, I would have to say it was HolderOfTheDarkChalice, more commonly known as Chris.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

for me it would have to be cerebrum and jade they were the frist to talk to me ^__^

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

at first... it's Zackraa, then Sagara-san, then Mahi-chan, then Piggy-chan. ^^

Zackraa, iunno, but i can even remember his old avi back then... i remember quoting his post in one of me first posts here on AO. lol... i forgot in what topic though. ^^;;

Sagara-san... well, first member i've ever talked and got to know to. ^_^ his wondrful posts really caught my eye on most threads that i've looked, even back when i was a noobie noob. >w<

Mahi-chan, she's well known throughout the forums when i joined, and that obviously caught my eye... ^-^

Piggy-chan... LOL. funniest guy, his witty posts were really entertaining. XD

"Deviously Revamped."

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say mahiru because she always posted funny things and kedar because he is just cool. Pigtaru was always a good person to talk to.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast