Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who.....

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who.....

Well my first friend was Sora the King of Dreams.

Then Kedar and Dasike and Mayu came and then the King of Fashion!

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to say my first friend on AO was ...*drum roll* RCP.lol

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

it would have to be Miroku 444, although it was his former name, but i cannot remember what it was..

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I realy don't remember, it has been four plus years. but I do remember it was some jackass that dissed me

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    I realy don't remember, it has been four plus years. but I do remember it was some jackass that dissed me

lol~

The good old days of being a noob~ :P

XD First person I notice was JadeRabbit thou. I thought he was a girl. I posted one of my first comment in the 25000 thread, about "She" not believing in us~~

Then CBH: Called me out of my noob comment. :P

Bad times Bad times~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

mfg she seemed more like the fighter type

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i cant remember who i first talked to when i joined.

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    ok here is a question for you people!!

Who was the first member here on AO that caught your attention??

And what was the reason???

Hummm for me it would be....either Solking because the first time i spoke to him...was in a thread about relationships or something and i asked him to see if i could view the email he had.

Or it would be Kedar because of his interesting topics, which were and still are the good threads where i can post a long post and really get into the subject/topic.

Tanks zyta

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2