Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

Hahahaha. I did a little reconaissance work. It seems most of the clan is throwing the flag in already!

They say they can't do arcade games because of trunks. And then, even funnier was when they thought of debating. They quickly put that to rest when they realized that we practically own the Debate forum. Funny stuff.

Add to that, the fact that they're now accusing pyoro of backstabbing them... It makes for a much more enjoyable ride.

It seems we got to their heads. They're fearing their drop in rank already.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skillzpay View Post
    I go head to head with him every day. Leave him to me.
    So you gonna harrass me outside of here??

well I mean all you have to do is not recommend me to that internship and I'm screwed

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    So you gonna harrass me outside of here??

well I mean all you have to do is not recommend me to that internship and I'm screwed
    Or I could convince them to hire you and then abuse my power, targeting solely you, whenever you're in the office.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an idea that I kind of stole from pyoro.

A Yahoo Pool competition. For those of you who don't know... I've been in different leagues in Yahoo on and off for about 6-7 years now. I'm a pro, just ask skillz, pyoro, or Jade. We should challenge them at Yahoo Pool.

We could make it a best of 2/3.

1 Challenge could be best player from each clan in their own 2/3. 2nd Challenge could be a partners game in their own 2/3. And the third could be... who knows. There are many different games I could come up with, and then we could do that 2/3.

Yahoo Pool ftw.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Think about how big of a texas hold 'em tourney we could have.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    I have an idea that I kind of stole from pyoro.

A Yahoo Pool competition. For those of you who don't know... I've been in different leagues in Yahoo on and off for about 6-7 years now. I'm a pro, just ask skillz, pyoro, or Jade. We should challenge them at Yahoo Pool.

We could make it a best of 2/3.

1 Challenge could be best player from each clan in their own 2/3. 2nd Challenge could be a partners game in their own 2/3. And the third could be... who knows. There are many different games I could come up with, and then we could do that 2/3.

Yahoo Pool ftw.
    :lol: booooooo SPIES!!!

when we figure out what we wanna do, Dancy_Saz will send Barronmore a PM about our plans...meanwhile stay tune

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    :lol: booooooo SPIES!!!

when we figure out what we wanna do, Dancy_Saz will send Barronmore a PM about our plans...meanwhile stay tune
    "somewhere in my communication, Dancy_SAZ thought i was leaving the challenge up to her. I'll burn that bridge when I get to it."

I still don't know myself where you guys got the impression that you're solely picking the challenge.

Thanks

I dunno, it definitely doesn't help the Vet's clan image if we don't get majority of the decisions...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast