Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 53

Thread: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

  1. #17
    Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

    It doesn't look good for anyone if they get a majority decision...



  2. #18
    Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    483
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

    I just asked her for some ideas and a clan challege both clans would acutally enjoy doing.

    I' PM'ed her again last night with a new idea. We'll see what she says to it when she gets back on this morning.

    and kedar, ofcourse you can compete if you want. If we were to eliminate all the mods/staff, I think there would be about 4 people left who could actually do anything.

    Edit:

    I read your post Pyoro about a three contest challenge. I like it. I liked it so much I suggested the same than to Saz!

    Now, in all seriousness, could you please copy our clan member list into your comp thread so they can know who are members are....espeically Mr. K, since she thinks that the only one of us who can pose any challenge is Arrianna! The rest of us are apparently pushovers.

    Besides, it might help them to realise that Trunks is not part of our clan....not that he wouldn't be welcome ofcourse.
    Last edited by Barronmore; Oct 25, 2006 at 07:45 AM.

  3. #19
    Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharks Territory
    Posts
    4,762
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Re: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    I just asked her for some ideas and a clan challege both clans would acutally enjoy doing.

    I' PM'ed her again last night with a new idea. We'll see what she says to it when she gets back on this morning.

    and kedar, ofcourse you can compete if you want. If we were to eliminate all the mods/staff, I think there would be about 4 people left who could actually do anything.

    Edit:

    I read your post Pyoro about a three contest challenge. I like it. I liked it so much I suggested the same than to Saz!

    Now, in all seriousness, could you please copy our clan member list into your comp thread so they can know who are members are....espeically Mr. K, since she thinks that the only one of us who can pose any challenge is Arrianna! The rest of us are apparently pushovers.

    Besides, it might help them to realise that Trunks is not part of our clan....not that he wouldn't be welcome ofcourse.
    Sure, but can you help me weed out those clan members who are not eligible for this competition (maybe due to being part of another clan, staff member, self take out, etc.)

    Then I'll draw up your roster for you guys if you guys want.

  4. #20
    Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,736
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    *cough* Pyoro is in the AO Fans Clan. He just hangs out here like Kasai.
    I like hanging out here. Hmm, and about that Yahoo! thing, I like that idea. Whenever you guys challenge my clan we could do it with Literati.
    Seduced by Flesh


  5. #21
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

    I recommend agreeing about a certain game and relaying it to the AO staff.
    The Staff can act as umpires.

  6. #22
    Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    483
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I recommend agreeing about a certain game and relaying it to the AO staff.
    The Staff can act as umpires.
    I totally agree. Both Arrianna and I were talking about that this morning. But until I hear back from Saz agreeing to some of the things we've pm'ed each other about I can't do much about getting umpires and stuff.

    But thanks for the offer.

  7. #23
    Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    3,673
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

    aww staff can't play ;.;, walling, nor yahoo pool thoguh ive not been playing for 6-7 years i got 2-3 years of yahoo pool and walling >_<
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

  8. #24
    Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharks Territory
    Posts
    4,762
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Re: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    aww staff can't play ;.;, walling, nor yahoo pool thoguh ive not been playing for 6-7 years i got 2-3 years of yahoo pool and walling >_<
    No you can't jade, but I can, so of course I can't help judge the competition! MUWAHAHAHAHAaaaaa

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. First Clan Challenge!
    By Chiefblackhammer in forum Anime Fanatics Vault
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: Sep 05, 2006, 04:19 PM
  2. homosexuality.... accepted or not??
    By holy_kamotey in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: Aug 10, 2006, 12:23 PM
  3. a challenge
    By sephydaangel in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 20, 2006, 03:22 PM
  4. I Challenge You To A Duel
    By narrator in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 06, 2005, 10:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts