Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

Why can't staff play? They just couldn't judge. There members of the clan afterall.

The only person who has removed himself from the game is Len...and that's because he has a more fun idea in store.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

When is this thing going to actually happen?

It already sounds like you guys have sorted the potential activities/games out, so what's the hold up?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Halloween. It's a big deal in the Barronmore house hold.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Halloween. It's a big deal in the Barronmore house hold.
    Actually, it has nothing to do with me. I just PM'ed Saz this morning and it seems that the AO Fans can't come up with their challenge for the series. They are apparently very indecisive about it. My guess is they are trying to figure out 'the perfect challenge' where they can't lose. Personally, i don't konw what they are thinking. I stopped visiting their thread on it last week. It's one thing to be amused by their posting, it's another to spy on them while they are deciding.

I'm willing and ready to go whenever they are. The hold up is on their end. I'd almost be willing to 'throw' their contest and give them the victory point if it got the show on the road.

Seriously, we need to have a rule about accepting a clan challenge in a specified time limit. Not to be rude, but i'm beginning to wonder if 'offering' them a choice in what we did so we could all have fun was a mistake or not. I don't mind waiting but i'm starting to wonder if this is ever really going to happen.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    Actually, it has nothing to do with me. I just PM'ed Saz this morning and it seems that the AO Fans can't come up with their challenge for the series. They are apparently very indecisive about it. My guess is they are trying to figure out 'the perfect challenge' where they can't lose. Personally, i don't konw what they are thinking. I stopped visiting their thread on it last week. It's one thing to be amused by their posting, it's another to spy on them while they are deciding.

I'm willing and ready to go whenever they are. The hold up is on their end. I'd almost be willing to 'throw' their contest and give them the victory point if it got the show on the road.

Seriously, we need to have a rule about accepting a clan challenge in a specified time limit. Not to be rude, but i'm beginning to wonder if 'offering' them a choice in what we did so we could all have fun was a mistake or not. I don't mind waiting but i'm starting to wonder if this is ever really going to happen.
    In defense to my clan, we have basically already decided what we want to do. All it takes is for Dancy to PM you back, and you guys set the time. Unfortunately for me, my laptop just broke down so I'll probably be gone for a while. On top of that we should determine how often one clan can challenge another clan, and stipulations for the losing clan.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    In defense to my clan, we have basically already decided what we want to do. All it takes is for Dancy to PM you back, and you guys set the time. Unfortunately for me, my laptop just broke down so I'll probably be gone for a while. On top of that we should determine how often one clan can challenge another clan, and stipulations for the losing clan.
    We'll, i'll paitently wait for Saz then...but when I emailed her yesterday and got a reply yesterday she said nothing had been decided. I'm looking foward to what you fellows are planning on doing.

As far as challenges and stips go...that's already covered in the clan forums thread. You can only make a challenge every 30 days and the stakes are the challenger get's the defenders position in the clan order on the forum board if the win.

That's pretty much it.

Thanks Pyoro Pyoro. Good luck with your laptop.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

hows about one badass game of tictactoe o.o
    or dots !
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

So now it's just one big wattling game >.> doubt it's going to happen then I mean we did spend some time thinking of things we could do so that we weren't at the bottom of the forum list.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast