Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Re: Challenge to the AO Fans has been accepted.

There needs to be some kind of rule in place where if a challenge has been accepted and one of the sides doesn't come forward to initiate the actual challenge, then other side wins. You can't just sit there for 2+ weeks swaying back n forth on ideas, waiting idly on people, and not actually get anywhere.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Barronmore is PMing Saz right now. We're thinking:
    week one, game
    three day, vote on sig
    One hour, tie breaker anime quiz with Len.

The idea is that the sig would have our clan name in it with a bragging rights theme to it and they would do the same and whatever clan loses has to use the others sig for a week.

Now Skillz... what's this I hear about you already losing....

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Now Skillz... what's this I hear about you already losing....
    Yeah....what is this i'm hearing about you losing already? Come on, cough up the details.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

One of his friends leaked his address, and I drove by one of his houses with a Gatling Rubberband gun.

"ain't what he used to be, ain't what he used to be"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, i've gotten the final PM from Saz and we're good to go. I've posted the official challenge thread in the clan territories forum, so you can go check it out. But the low down is pretty simple.

1. Game challenge between Pyoro-Pyoro and Skillzpay. Whatever you two do is pretty much up to you but if you haven't already done it then you need to provide screen shots of the final scores.

2. Saz and I have settled on a sig challenge for the second round. Were going to have a theme of "Bragging Rights", basically a graphical representation of our clan's dominance over them. We need to decide who's going to create the sig for our entry.

3. The tie breaker, if needed, is the Len Anime Quiz. Len has offered to create us a nice little anime quiz for a tie breaker and we though it would all be fun to do. The quiz would take place sometime within one week after the sig contest ended. The idea is to all get online for one hour and have the quiz as a live thread. At the end of 1 hour, the clan with the most questions correct wins. (Assuming that's ok with you, Len).

For a bit of fun...and because I hate to see good sigs wasted, Saz and I have agreed that the losing clan will wear the winning's clan sig for one week so all of AO can see which clan is dominate.

So, who's gonna step up and represent us in the sig contest?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

It's a day early, but I went ahead and posted the announcement thread here...

Clan Challenge: Clan Vets vs Clan AO Fans!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

You people need to find a way to set up and conclude these wars faster.
    Seriously.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    You people need to find a way to set up and conclude these wars faster.
    Seriously.
    You won't get any argument from me....i've been wanting to get this underway for over a month now. Were finally underway itleast

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast