Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Cheers

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Christmas Cheers

Well, we've had a thread for Halloween and Thanksgiving Day, why not Christmas? As if I'll let Christmas go by like that. :P

So, that said, how do you spend time during my favorite holiday?

As for myself, I try to spend as much of Christmas Eve and Christmas with my family. I like to stay up past midnight and as hard as I try not to, I find myself opening a couple of my gifts with my family. But of course, I leave some left for the morning. I typically try to wake up early in the morning and continue opening my gifts then. And of course, no Christmas is complete without sports. Lakers vs Heat. We can only hope Shaq comes back and plays against Kobe.

And remember folks, Saddam wishes you a Merry Christmas.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Christmas Cheers

This season seems energy draining more and more each year for me. I become somewhat less productive and in the past few years I didn't have much time for cheers and all.

This year might change...I hope, so energy might flow my way once again. Usually my family would join up with the rest of the big family and have a blast, with the occasional few who got drunk and thay stayed in their corner without bothering too much. Since my grand father died, that put some strain between a few, but that's been past for some time, though other thigns as seperation and jealousy still remain here and there.

I really hope this year will be more organised and less chaotic so I can finally relax and have a merry good time. I hope everyone has a great time and well, I'll take your wishes, but not from Saddam, only from silverskater145

EDIT: Euh...I didn't notice this was the Veteran Clan when I posted this...oups...I guess supermod can post anywhere...

*looks both ways and slowly creeps out*
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

EDIT: Euh...I didn't notice this was the Veteran Clan when I posted this...oups...I guess supermod can post anywhere...

*looks both ways and slowly creeps out*[/COLOR]
    A spy! Quickly, hunt him down!

Joking aside, I hope you have a more relaxed Christmas this year. Everyone should be able to experience a Merry Christmas. If your family is the source of that disturbance and stress, then consider spending a little time in private for Christmas (or a couple of friends).

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I stayed away for 4 years...I'm trying it this year to see if some have matured and have some news. I haven't seen the big family for so long now I might just enjoy seeing them again. Though if things don't go well, I might never go back. So I cross my fingers and hope for the best.
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I came home from another semester in college, I am going to relax with family and get some personal stuff done

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome back Soldat of life! Great to see you hanging around again. Your always welcome.

Arrianna and I are going to go over and visit her parents with the rest of the family on Christmas (and a few days earlier). I'm hoping to finally get a board/miniature game in this year - since we missed Thanksgiving gaming - but we'll see how it goes.

It seems strange though, now that i'm graduated and we've moved into our own place, Christmas just seems a bit better. It's strange being on our own again and having our own morning celebration...then heading over to mom and dads for the family one. It still hasn't hit me yet I guess. We'll see how it goes on monday.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm looking forward to the peace and quiet personally. It will be nice having our own little family gathering in the morning then visiting the rest of the family in the afternoon. I'm still trying to get dibs on cooking the ham.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'm gonna sit at home and do nothing.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast