Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Cheers

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Christmas Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I'm gonna sit at home and do nothing.
    So you are telling me GC is not giving you guys any company vacations??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    So you are telling me GC is not giving you guys any company vacations??
    We're the bosses of GCinc. but anyway, we don't celebrate Christmas like the Americans do. No presents or anything.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    We're the bosses of GCinc. but anyway, we don't celebrate Christmas like the Americans do. No presents or anything.
    That's true, I never thought about the British. How does Christmas work over there?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    I'm still trying to get dibs on cooking the ham.
    Trust me, I'm looking forward tot that! As well as some special cookies i was expecting. I may need that recipe for the cookies, again. ^_~

Well, I'm gonna be baking some sweet potato pies. Mm. And enjoying my time with frinds and family. Oh, and working. Because I have a job. ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

And I can't get Barronmore to eat sweetpotatoes, he hates them. lol

Merry Christmas everyone!

I made a card from Barronmore and I that I was going to e-mail to all of you but half of you don't have e-mail enabled so here it is. From us to the Veterans clan. (Feel free to right click and save if you wish.)

... and for those who "cook" here's a recipe for Nanaimo Bars. One of the most divine, rich, scrumptious "cookies" I have ever had. Cut the peices small and enjoy!

Nanaimo Bars

Bottom Layer

½ cup unsalted butter (European style cultured)
    ¼ cup sugar
    5 tbsp. cocoa
    1 egg beaten
    1 ¼ cups graham wafer crumbs
    ½ c. finely chopped almonds
    1 cup coconut

Melt first 3 ingredients in top of double boiler. Add egg and stir to cook and thicken. Remove from heat. Stir in crumbs, coconut, and nuts. Press firmly into an ungreased 8" x 8" pan.
    Second Layer

½ cup unsalted butter
    2 Tbsp. and 2 Tsp. cream
    2 Tbsp. vanilla custard powder
    2 cups icing sugar

Cream butter, cream, custard powder, and icing sugar together well. Beat until light. Spread over bottom layer.
    Third Layer

4 squares semi-sweet chocolate (1 oz. each)
    2 Tbsp. unsalted butter

Melt chocolate and butter overlow heat. Cool. Once cool, but still liquid, pour over second layer and chill in refrigerator.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    That's true, I never thought about the British. How does Christmas work over there?
    Well I'm not British so you'd have to ask them.

We do have a Christmas tree and stuff and the Christian people celebrate the birth of Jesus of course.
    We just don't hand out presents on Christmas. Though I have to say that the typical American ways have penetrated most European countries and many people emulate the American thoughts on Christmas.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

So did everyone have a good christmas? I did, got the superman box set!! ^__^ Ate some good ass food too.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I cooked a mean ham.

It has been a great Christmas! Even our kids think so and usually at least one of them has a breakdown at some point in the day.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast