Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Days of our Early Years-

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Days of our Early Years-

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    I for one would like to close EVERY single topic and start over move EVERYTHING to the archive section and when we reah like 100,000 posts Whip out the archive section all together. At least by then we will have inteligent members and active members on that
    Wow. What an idea. I'd actually like to toy around with that, it'd be fun to see everything disappear, and have the whole board start a new. Just think of how fresh everything would feel? Now-a-days, when I venture into Sensory Pleasures, Cyber Lounge, or the Debate Forum, all I see is a plethora of threads there. Wiping everything out and starting over could be fun, fresh, and right from the get-go, mods can start rooting out spam threads and so on. It should make life easier. You could even give a deadline, so people can quickly finish their discussions on whatever favorite thread they have. Maybe even establish a 4-week waiting period before allowing anyone to start a thread on what was (is) currently being discussed, to allow for something new, instead of the same ol' Runescape or Abortion thread that you see. I'd like to hear where your thoughts continue with this, LK.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    I would have to agree the I.Q. Level of the site dropped substantualy when SPdude took over.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael View Post
    Maybe start a petition to Dragon Ball about this if we get more interest from the clan?

I say we fight for our community, not just let it die. Now that we have an owner that seems to want to work with us I think its worth trying now.
    I agree. I think I've said before that I like our new owner. I mean, he may not be Ewdi, but since he's been here, he's been participating, as well as been enthusiastic about making certain changes. Yeah, let's fight for our right to party.

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta View Post
    That is from WAAAAAAY back in 2002. Seeing the "retired EA posts" forum really strikes me....EA was the ezboard where we all started off. Ahhh memories.....

And lookie who replied to a few of those threads.
    Who, Caz-chan? Haha, just playin' I saw you there as well. But yea, that's old school. Hell, I even remember some of those threads, like the "Your phobias" one. Kick ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Hahah, i saw that too. I wasnt there then. I think i came here late 2003? I just didnt post alot.
    Yea, I think I came in spring o' 03. Almost 4 years of me life here.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Nov 20, 2006 at 04:10 PM.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Dude, I wish I could look at the memberlist to see if I was a member around that time. I remember the layout, I just cant remember when exactly I joined. I remember Tsurara and a few others.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, that 2002 archive was before my time as well. I stumbled onto AO early July of 03.

Anyway, we should really try to keep this idea up. Its been about a week since this was talked about starting fresh and like Silver I would like to play around with it.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    Dude, I wish I could look at the memberlist to see if I was a member around that time. I remember the layout, I just cant remember when exactly I joined. I remember Tsurara and a few others.
    Yeah that be nice. It just takes a capture of the front page.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

well know it takes more pictures such as the directoy is still mostly intact and the links useable. An u can look through most of it... just not the whole thing which is sad. ao needs to get them to take a picture of us now.. -_-
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7