Thread: Happy New Year and Clan Buisness

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Happy New Year and Clan Buisness

Hey all!

First off, Happy New Year! Arrianna and I stayed up way to late last night (I made it to 12:45, she made it to nearly 2 a.m. (and is still asleep too!). It was a quite night but it's nice to have made it another year.

Ok, we do have some clan business to take care of.

1. You all should have received a PM with the new Vets Comp password in it. Just a reminder, the password is not to be given to anyone outside of the clan. This is our own private forum where others are not supposed to be able to see anything, so let's keep it that way. Just sign in and leave a message on the 'sign in' thread I'm creating so I know everyone made it.

2. I need to contact JadeRabbit about his clan membership and getting him the clan password. Jade has disabled PM's so I'm not sure how to contact him. I guess I could look up his email (assuming it's public) but i'm just to lazy this morning. .

3. Sinistra has left the clan to become clan leader of the Empire clan (formerly the sigs clan, I think). I wish him the best of luck and look forward to any clan contests we have in the future with him. It does bring up one rule though. General Clan rules state that if your leaving the clan for any reason you need to notify the clan leader so he/she can do proper housecleaning and make sure records are up to date. Please keep this in mind. I only found out about Sinistra's leaving AFTER seeing one of his posts naming him as Empire clan leader.

As such, I shall create a sticky for clan departures to match the new members welcome clan (which has also been made a sticky). Please help out by keeping me up to date of the comings/goings of the clan members.

Thanks all!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Happy New Year and Clan Buisness

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    1. You all should have received a PM with the new Vets Comp password in it. Just a reminder, the password is not to be given to anyone outside of the clan. This is our own private forum where others are not supposed to be able to see anything, so let's keep it that way. Just sign in and leave a message on the 'sign in' thread I'm creating so I know everyone made it.
    It is also necessary for everyone to participate in the contest thread in the comp forum for the mandatory clan challenge Sinistra has given us. It a graphics challenge but that doesn't prevent everyone from participating. Any of you who are staff and possibly judging are exempt of course... who does that leave anyway?

Also does anyone know what happened to jaderabbit? Is he alright?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Also does anyone know what happened to jaderabbit? Is he alright?
    He left AO.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    He left AO.
    He seems to have left MSN messenger as well. Currently, I have no way of contacting the guy, which sucks. He's a good friend of mine. Did he at least give a reason of why?(If you can't tell me here, send a pm or tell me on MSN)

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    He seems to have left MSN messenger as well. Currently, I have no way of contacting the guy, which sucks. He's a good friend of mine. Did he at least give a reason of why?(If you can't tell me here, send a pm or tell me on MSN)
    Get on MSN, I'll tell ya.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

jaderabbit has left though, correct? I need to know so I can remove him from the clan listings if he really is gone.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    jaderabbit has left though, correct? I need to know so I can remove him from the clan listings if he really is gone.
    Yeah go ahead Barronmore.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart