Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: New Clan Members Thread

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

New Clan Members Thread

Hello all;

It's my great pleasure to announce three new members of the clan.

False Truth
    Zackraa
    Phoenix of Love

They should be wearing their colors soon enough. Let's all give them a great welcome here.

Any new members will also be posted in this thread for easy convince.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi guys, glad to be a member.

My first step is to get comfortable as a new member of this clan, and my second step is to convince good debaters like Arrianna and Barronmore to come visit Sensory Pleasures and join me and silverskater in some topics, so they can give their good insights on Sensory Pleasure topics from time to time. Same goes for pyoro-pyoro.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks
    you know, I've tried the sensory pleasures thread and it just doesn't really do much for me. Maybe I need to give it another shot.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    you know, I've tried the sensory pleasures thread and it just doesn't really do much for me. Maybe I need to give it another shot.
    Well, the topics there as of today haven't been too good for serious discussions in my opinion, but there are a few that are good. Silverskater made a recent topic of discussion about Halo, maybe I should make a topic or two myself.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    Well, the topics there as of today haven't been too good for serious discussions in my opinion, but there are a few that are good. Silverskater made a recent topic of discussion about Halo, maybe I should make a topic or two myself.
    well im not smart enough for debating nor do I have the patience, so Im sticking with my small pond in Cyber Lounge

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    well im not smart enough for debating nor do I have the patience, so Im sticking with my small pond in Cyber Lounge
    But you have the potential...I know you do. I've seen moments when you become all riled up on a specific topic, and give a good argument.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would first like to welcome the new members. False, Zackraa, and Phoenix.

Secondly, I'd like to add that I agree with Barronmore on the Sensory Pleasures Forum. Not much in there to keep me posting.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    I would first like to welcome the new members. False, Zackraa, and Phoenix.

Secondly, I'd like to add that I agree with Barronmore on the Sensory Pleasures Forum. Not much in there to keep me posting.
    Thank you, and...

Help make more topics. I'll make one soon myself.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast