Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: New Clan Members Thread

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    Thank you, and...

Help make more topics. I'll make one soon myself.
    No problem, I'll go fetch some. Although I'm not really accustommed to making topics. Not my thing.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Heh I only make a topic if need advice in learning something new.

Case in point my recent posts in the Graphics, Wallpaper and Web Design forums.

I work with 3D modeling software you'd think I wouldn't be a photoshop newbie but ;; I am
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I have a Veteran Badge... does that mean I'm a member of this Clan? ^_^;;

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Well I have a Veteran Badge... does that mean I'm a member of this Clan? ^_^;;
    I'm afraid not. The vets clan is different then veteran status. The Vet status is granted after certain condtions and gives you access to new privileges on the site. The vets clan is just a clan like all the others...except were all the old hands that have been around awhile.

They have nothing to do with each other.

Sorry...you can read our Clan Code and Qualifications Thread to see if you qualify to join our clan though.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    shot down ^_^; haha

and to backup the prior, yes the sensory pleasures area is dead, and wth for it used to rock :\ guess I'll have to start jabbing about games and such to get it going

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    why not mod me in the journal comments :P (long time ago that was)

You know I'm shocked nobody asks why I don't have a title-bar badge w/e. I like the novelty of it but you'd think people would tend to ask why right? XD
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't have a title-bar either. No one asks me why either.

Thanks
    Just noticed that lol

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast