Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: New Clan Members Thread

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

the Default post count for 'veterans' status is one thousand (1,000) posts. Anything less then that will require Admin intervention and approval for that status....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for welcoming me I'll try to keep active in the clan seeing as how I go to more than 25 different forum sites only half of which are anime forums I'm more active here and on my sites than most but I'll try to post in here every so often

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes but even new members get a title badge (I'm talking about these Just to clear what I meant up
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's what I also meant.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

the Default post count for 'veterans' status is one thousand (1,000) posts. Anything less then that will require Admin intervention and approval for that status....
    I didn't realize this at first, so I simply bought one using these VB points. I don't mind having community member status anyway.

Edit: looks like my community member bar's been removed. And now I'm simply "Member". Oh well.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grubmle
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    I didn't realize this at first, so I simply bought one using these VB points. I don't mind having community member status anyway.

Edit: looks like my community member bar's been removed. And now I'm simply "Member". Oh well.
    vbPlaza 'bought' points are strictly for show... It's your actual post count (not the purchased and inflated post count) that's used for the 'default' calculation... If you think that you deserve a higher status (and can justify it...) you can petition an Admin to manually upgrade your membership status... (Something I would recommend Barronmore to do...)

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not trying to be a mod here but um...we kinda jacked the thread ^^;;

But your saying that to get one of theses I would have to ask an admin where as the newer members are given one upon registering (I'm just useing yours as an example) if so would be nice to have one that says Pope of AO XD
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Hmmmmm, Your suppose to have one... There must be a problem with some of the legacy accounts... Go ahead and PM Trunks or Hassun, and see if they can fix it...

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast