Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Our end of the clan contest...

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Our end of the clan contest...

We'll, it's official. Len has announced the winner of our clan contest and congratulations go out to the AO Fans. In victory or defeat it was fun to compete in the first clan challenge and it's nice to see we got the ball rolling, which is what we wanted in the first place.

My absolute thanks to Arrianna and Sillzpay who represented our clan honorably. Your contributions to the battle are very appreciated and no matter how the voting came down, I think Arrianna's sig was better then the AO Fan's. My thanks to Len who took the time and initiative to create the Anime Quiz Challenge. We may not use it this this time but we'll use it down the road. Thanks to Silverskater 145 and Ishamael for their willingness to compete in the Anime Quiz with Arrianna and I.

But it's time to live up to our agreement. I have already surrendered my signature for the one week requirement and expect all other members of the clan to do so honorably. It's my hope that his humble lesson will inspire us to work together more on our next clan challenge and have a rock solid idea of what we want to do and how. Until then....

Here is the link to the AO Fans "bragging rights" sig. Just insert into your sig with the IMG tag. We may not wear it proudly, but I hope we all wear it honorably.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ragginsigd.gif

Edit: For those of you who have not noticed, Silver brought up the point that he want's to keep his sig for christmas. Saz feels that's perfeclty fine, so the sig change will be from Dec 26 to Jan 2. Happy Hollidays
    Last edited by Barronmore; Dec 19, 2006 at 11:27 AM.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Our end of the clan contest...

Ok folks, Chirstmas is over. Time to uphold our end of the bargan. Those of you who havn't changed your sig over yet need to do so today and wear it through the 2nd.

Thanks everyone!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

If someone 'forgets' to change it I'll be happy to assist you in changing them Sir Barronmore.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

My christmas sig goes down 12:00am tonight.

You should change Trunks' sig. That'd be funny.

Thanks

If someone 'forgets' to change it I'll be happy to assist you in changing them Sir Barronmore.
    That's a mighty fine offer, Hassan. I'll be happy to take you up on it.

@silverskater145;

I do beleive that you mentioned you would be changing your sig on the 26th, not the 27th. You really do need to change that today.

Thanks all!

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Haven't even noticed this whole thing. Will change ASAP

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

rematch maybe? :3

I took another break seems like I missed out on a lot the past month or two.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix of Love View Post
    rematch maybe? :3

I took another break seems like I missed out on a lot the past month or two.
    Afraid so. You'll need to change your sig to the 'beaten by' sig at the top post. It's part of the contest agreement. we'll get a rematch down the line somewhere.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast