Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Cooler

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Water Cooler

-wipes sweat-

Poetry/Fanfic clan is in the clear.
    Seduced by Flesh

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    Well, back with the first clan challege (the one that never happened), the Noobz down right said they would kick our tails (funny though, I don't remember having a clan formed for them to kick around at that point). I say we start with the NoobZ and show them we old folks don't lie down for anyone!

In all seriousness...If I'm gonna challenge them on behalf of the clan, what contest are we going to challenge them too?
    Nothing Graphics. I don't do graphics. And if I'm not competing, then we don't win. That simple. I'm sure we could figure out some other kinds of contests.

As for the Noobz Clan's petulance... I say we torch their first-borns and livestock. I think that will teach them of downtalking us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    -wipes sweat-

Poetry/Fanfic clan is in the clear.
    For now...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

be right back >_>;

*goes to the bathroom to make a call to the AO fans clan*

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    The Vet Clan might be interested in an ally of some sort to conquer the Noob Clan. If you feel they stepped on your turf, give us a call.
    Nahh, they didnt. I wasnt fond of having the same name is all. Though, I'd love to make some sort of treaty. You know, keep the big bad wolves away from my clan?
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    be right back >_>;

*goes to the bathroom to make a call to the AO fans clan*
    Well, i know that Arrianna and JadeRabbit can do the graphics.

what's your specialty silverskater145?

Nahh, they didnt. I wasnt fond of having the same name is all. Though, I'd love to make some sort of treaty. You know, keep the big bad wolves away from my clan?
    Sorry, can't do that. We gotta climb to the top of the list. Gotta do it for CyberGig!

Unless you want to step out of the way ofcourse!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

You'd have to contact our General, Barronmore for more information on a treaty.

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore
    what's your specialty silverskater145?
    Well... Anything? Except photoshop.

Thanks

Oh! With a force of the Rabbit and Arri in graphicz? You'll definitely win. Lol. I'll be rooting for the Vetz clan until they challenge mine.

Lol. Hey, there was no harm in trying. The Poetry/Fanfic clan wont be backing down if/when a challenge is declared to us. ^^
    Seduced by Flesh

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    I'll be rooting for the Vetz clan until they challenge mine.
    Hah, agreed. Most of my members couldn't Photoshop their way out of a paper bag anyway.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast