Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Cooler

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    :lol: Yes, but for that I need your address.

Which do you prefer, Chocolate Chip or Chocolate Oatmeal Chocolate Chip?
    (I'm afraid you have to cover shipping so they'll come COD.)
    Hehe. I just may give you my address. You dont seem like a rusty old pervert. And I love Choco Chip.

Until an admin says that I am NOT allowed to post in the forum, I guess I'll make myself comfy.
    Last edited by Kasai; Oct 08, 2006 at 07:05 PM.
    Seduced by Flesh

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    I asked Dragon Ball through PM, though he isn't online, let's say I don't like having things on my mind sooooooooooo I asked him since he's above all right now. I hope I did the right thingy.....I'm sometimes too much curious for my own safety.

Though I am pretty comfy at the moment, I'm wodering for how long though xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    No fAIR!! I ask for cookies first!!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cookies are best for all, so sharing is best...though Arrianna will have to decide since it's her recipe and time that she'll be taking to make them...and we would need to send her money for the shipment and all...

EDIT:

This is intended only to be laughed at(in a good way hopefully and since only Vets can see, I won't loos my face to the newcomers) or simply let a small mark upon my leave of this forum as I am obliged to chose between clans...enjoy even if it's not as long as I would have wanted it to be...

So short was this time upon this clan…the life which had grown already accustomed to be part of this new yet ancient group of fervent Vets…you will always remain in my heart!!!!!!!! But I’ll still be on AO and in the Poetry clan none the less, but we shall be enemies Clanwise so don’t think I’ll have mercy on you all!!!! And yet, I may not be good at making Sigs or Walls, but I do have some poetry talents and will try to kick some serious ass…somehow. So I’ll miss the cookie discussions and hot chic discussion and…and…and………..*falls in tears*…the nice pic from Arrianna!!!!

So that’s my bragging. Cya later all, as the PM is free to all *evil grin*

P.S.: I say goodbye for now to pyro-pyro, as your flames of passionate hot chikity subjects, I big for now an aurevoir to Arrianna qui est la dame la plus connue de moi qui est bonne dans les débats d'intèrêt, tschus (however it's spelled) to Len, my all time favorite expressionist and that suggested an anime I adored and wrote a poem on lately xD, cya Jade, the one who ows me 1/3 of his Cheetos stash...nuf said, asta luego silverskater145 the one who I have the least discussed with so far and yet have been present for so long...though Tychoids leaves a stronger memory then you....he was scary.......really scary......

And to the world, I bit thee a happy new day as it's 1 minute away from midnight and I must leave this place.........the time has come for me to leave forever this clan which I am forsaken for reasons dwelled by rules and responsibilities, meaing I don't wanna be kicked out...soooooo..............crud, no more time to write...

Last words: Chocolate!
    Last edited by Soldat of life; Oct 08, 2006 at 09:00 PM.
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks
    EDIT:

This is intended only to be laughed at(in a good way hopefully and since only Vets can see, I won't loos my face to the newcomers) or simply let a small mark upon my leave of this forum as I am obliged to chose between clans...enjoy even if it's not as long as I would have wanted it to be...
    Soldat;

First: You can stay until I get word otherwise. Considering you were already a member of the clan before I became clan leader I see no reason to have you removed. I've frankly PM'ed everyone I can think of to rectify the situation and have not received any word back from anyone.

Second: Your also the only one in this situation. I have not approved ANYONE that is in another clan just because of this reason. Until I hear that you cannot be in more then one clan from an administrator and they can tell my WHY you were in more then one clan to begin with, you can stay as far as I'm concerned.

Third: Your more then welcome to post here. It's a public forum. Just think of it as the front porch of the Vet Clan 'house'. Even if you can't come in (none of us can right now) you can still socialize on the 'porch'.

Your always welcome here, Soldat.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yay! Soldat can stay!
    Seduced by Flesh

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    nope he can't! lol, he has to decide! poems or vets
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    nope he can't! lol, he has to decide! poems or vets
    There's only one way to settle this!

Tables! Ladders! And CHAIRS!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast