Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Cooler

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    If Kasai can post here, I should be able to. Hooray!

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's only one way to settle this!

Tables! Ladders! And CHAIRS!
    LOL!!!!

If it was only that easy!

I just got a PM from Soldat and we've talked this over abit. But it seems that he is locked out of the forum here. Am I mistaken in thinking that this is a public forum where anyone can post? Or is having a 'locked' forum redundant?

He also said that Inu made him decide, so I'm taking that as official AO policy. But it would be nice to have a PM from SOMEONE stating this as the official decision considering I've PM'ed multiple people about this and no one has sent anything back.

I figured this was the case but since I've had multiple people ask me about this - including mods and other clan leaders - I would like an official response.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

From what I understand, you need 'Group' membership attribute to access the Clan Forums (Mods, Super Mods, and Admins exceptions, of course) The absence of newbie spam here is proof of that... (And viewing the posts of the Noob Clan, you should be glad of this...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok. Honestly, I am.

Is it just me or is there a seriouls lack of punctuation and whole words on this board latley?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    Ok. Honestly, I am.

Is it just me or is there a seriouls lack of punctuation and whole words on this board latley?
    yeah im so pissed about this i actually went and write a journal entry about this.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    I've been so confused by some of the posts that I have no clue what some of the subjects even are. Apparently I'm not alone considering I've seen several threads closed because the mods don't have a clue what was said either.

My greatest forum fear right now is waking up in the morning and seeing of them asking for entry into the clan.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    My greatest forum fear right now is waking up in the morning and seeing of them asking for entry into the clan.
    Hmmm, you might be doing the wrong job then...

Thanks
    No, as long as they qualify. I'm not going to keep people out because of my personal preferences. Trust me, I've belonged to a clan that was ran that way. It was not a lot of fun when the clan leader lost his marbles and started banning people right and left because they didn't do exactly what he said.

We got a new clan leader after that.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast