Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Cooler

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm getting to the point I dont need to be reminded how old I am lol, so anything fair ^_- I must say the # of items under a persons name on each post is like O_O wtf, I mean badges, titles, enough icons to choke a baby cat, its almost overwhelming haha. Its like theres lots of cool things to put on a board that doesn't mean you need EVERY SINGLE cool thing on it

hmmmmm so anyways how is everyone, and please no pictures just check the myspace if someone wants to make fun of us :\ which I think most everyone here should have seen me by now thanks to Zui's 1 minute masterpieces back in the day hehe

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1 View Post
    I'm getting to the point I dont need to be reminded how old I am lol, so anything fair ^_- I must say the # of items under a persons name on each post is like O_O wtf, I mean badges, titles, enough icons to choke a baby cat, its almost overwhelming haha. Its like theres lots of cool things to put on a board that doesn't mean you need EVERY SINGLE cool thing on it

hmmmmm so anyways how is everyone, and please no pictures just check the myspace if someone wants to make fun of us :\ which I think most everyone here should have seen me by now thanks to Zui's 1 minute masterpieces back in the day hehe
    Zui also has some cool pics like my edited Master Claus.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    It'll be a bit unfair to all you veterans, but I will not give points to you guys.
    Lol. So unfair.

But no, I was just kidding earlier, I wasn't really wanting points.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    cookies instead?
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Only if I get milk to go along with them.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    btw the veterans forum should be like at the top of this section, so you know I dont have to scroll down lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1 View Post
    btw the veterans forum should be like at the top of this section, so you know I dont have to scroll down lol
    I completely agree!

Hey Gig, How goes it... haven't seen you in ages.

And when do I get a nifty "Veterans" thingy under my Avatar?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    well u know gig u can just click the veterans clan link on the main forum :P
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast