Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Cooler

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    shhh doesn't matter, I shouldn't have to like, do anything, it should just move for me and be so easy I dont even have to look lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1 View Post
    shhh doesn't matter, I shouldn't have to like, do anything, it should just move for me and be so easy I dont even have to look lol
    Sorry gig, things have change, people got stupider (even a word?) here, feelings are now capable of being hurt, etc.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    Sorry gig, things have change, people got stupider (even a word?) here, feelings are now capable of being hurt, etc.
    /emo ?
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks
    btw the veterans forum should be like at the top of this section, so you know I dont have to scroll down lol
    I'm afraid we have to earn that one. I understand all that stuff is contolled by clan challenges and stuff...which we seem to be in short supply of.

Speaking of clan challenges, Arrianna and I have been disucssing it and she is willing and ready to start competing in some clan challenges. There's only two problems I see for us though.

1. A lack of comp forum passwords for everyone.
    2. A great many members of the Vet's clan that are mods...who are supposed to be judging it.

Now, I can live with #2, but I understand #1 is very important. Since we have so many mods in our clan (and visiting), what can we do about #1? I've tried PM'ing various people about getting the comp forum password but I havn't had any reply yet. I've also talked to Cheif Blackhammer and I think he's in the same situation.

Both Cheif Blackhammer and I want to get some comps going. He's a bit doubtful that it's gonna happen anytime soon but really didn't give me many specifics why he feels that way.

So, I'm asking all you mods in our clan. What's going with the compition part of the clan system? I much rather ask you fellows before I go on the warpath in the public sections of the site, but it seems to me that very little is happening in this regard. Considering one of my duties as clan leader is to help with our clan participating in this feature....I'm sure you all know why I'm asking.

So, help me out here guys. And if you can't do it for me, go it for Gig! after all, we have to make sure he doesn't have to scroll down anymore to find our forum.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

There hasn't been that much demand for Clan competition, mostly because of the organizational state of the current Clans... AO Fans is the most organized followed by Poems, and to a lesser extent Sigs. Anime Fanatics is still somewhat lacking in participating members. Noobs remains a question mark on their abilities?
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yay! The poems clans is only crrently unorganized because of lack of participation.
    Seduced by Flesh

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    kasai u should do some recruiting!

gig u need to bookmark this place lol
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd personally love to see more competitions between clans. Maybe Sinistra can decide to announce one and atleast see how many people participate. I know most of us here in the Vet Clan are active.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast