Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What would you change about the current AO.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What would you change about the current AO.

Well in my personal opinion the more people the better, means more critique on threads, an gives us mods somehting to do.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Weren't we against having "a huge burst of new memmbers from all the links." Last I checked, we were shooting for an intelligent, friendly yet tough, close-knit community. All those new members from those 200 affiliates you talk about would only make things worse.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

meh who knows, but you do make some sense i geuss... '+',
    but can we still ahve the e-zine ?? i mean theres no links to other anime sites in that.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Banned ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    An also the anime e-zine where they use to put all the new animes coming out and what they was about and current events and stuff i liked that, original one of ym favorite sections... anyone remember it?
    I do, except it was called the editorials section back when it stared. I wrote one of the first articles ever posted on it about Arnold Schwarzenegger's run for governor. It was started by Len, Tsu, myself, and a few others I can't remember for the life of me.

But god that was fun. I'm all for another e-zine.

I really liked having a journals section too, but with so many members I think it's far too late to bring that back. =/

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLance View Post

I really liked having a journals section too, but with so many members I think it's far too late to bring that back. =/
    ?

Banned ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance may be famous one day ShadowLance's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, it still exists... To my favor it IS 8:00 in the morning where I am. =P

Newbie Cldmani may be famous one day Cldmani may be famous one day Cldmani's Avatar
    Thanks

Definitely the "old" thread rule. Whenever i go left and right, LenMiyata is there to close the thread (no offense). 14 is not old in my opinion. I would be like ya, if it was like a month or so but 2 weeks is just not old for me.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cldmani View Post
    Definitely the "old" thread rule. Whenever i go left and right, LenMiyata is there to close the thread (no offense). 14 is not old in my opinion. I would be like ya, if it was like a month or so but 2 weeks is just not old for me.
    Actually, there was a thread in the AO Central section (can't remember whether it was in Feedback or Anouncements), where this was discussed. I think the general feeling was that the rule is just, fair, and should stay exactly how it is.

And I happen to agree.

Just don't go so far back in your thread-searching, and watch the dates to make sure you're not in an "old" one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast