Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did YOU come back?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Why did YOU come back?

The reason why I put this thread here should be obvious, because the topic doesn't apply to the others.

So the question is why did you come back to AO after the last blow up or the mini-revolt??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why did YOU come back?

because i never left >_<!
    Ao has been a fun experience for me, so i wasn't going to let a lil revolt bother me none.

reason i came back after the site crashed in 04 was beacuse i enjoyed this place and wanted to become a animewaller of course. "one of thee days i will catch upto oracleangel!! one of these days"
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I was never really gone. I took it upon myself to keep the spirit of AO's old rule abiding community alive.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course reason i made you into a moderator, hassun rules and can have all the bloody eye siggs hassun wants w/o getting in trouble anymore :haha:
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there some sort of collaboration between you two? O_o

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Basically it's like this, I stopped posting but reported EVERY SINGLE signature that didn't follow the rules and every rule breaching I found.

The administration just made me a mod after some time (with recommendation of Jaderabbit because I was creating a huge pile in his PM box. )
    I just wanted this forum that was doing very bad under the new rule to revert back to the old AO most of us left.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

That is totally awsome Hassun.

I came back because enough people finally asked and I missed some of you. I don't know how active I would have been without the sale though.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

I came back because jade asked me to. being an admin was hard on him being the only one doing anything :P

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast