Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why did YOU come back?

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why did YOU come back?

Because I'm far too lazy to change my homepage

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

like Cyberboy, after awhile, it seemed like the forum topics were dead and I like to debate things, not start debates, but after awhile, I just couldn't stop from comming back, since it seemed alot of new and old blood were still around.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Because I'm far too lazy to change my homepage
    R O F L M A O ! ! ! ! !

*starts breathing again*

I'll probably never leave until "www.animeonline.net" doesn't exist anymore. And if the forum changes URL, I'll follow. Though if it gets out of hand worse than the darkest of moments so far here...I might get less active or maybe try to make a difference. I'm still a small fry here on AO, but I'm an experienced small fry with a will, and that my dear AO members, is something worthy of at least making some kind of difference.

Bah, first I came here for writing poetry and getting me dose of anime, then I came because of the cool replies from my SUPER DUPER long intro I made...I should do one of those again if ever I leave for too long.....then lots of bad things happened, I came and go at intervals of 4 months, and well, now Dragon Ball is leading the way and we're all happy, except that things aren't perfect yet....always feuds that pop up.....*snif*

AND I WANT TO BE RECOGNIZED BY ZUI DAMNIT!!!!!!

Sorry for the caps...but I really do!!!!!!!

Oh and there is one person I'd sure like to see coming here more often.....Cybergig1 !!!!!!!!!

*looks at the time*

Gah.......I need to sleep or else my next nightshift will be zombie time for me.....

Bye for now, but I'm not through with nostalgic moments yet...I guaranty a record long POST if I find the time to write it up....if only I was still 16 and had all the time in the world as I had then.....

AO has seen the years go by and I'll always consider this place as something that has marked my life in a serious way. This is the place I wrote poetry and discovered many people I could exchange more PM's that I'll ever post on these boards. The most memorable times have been exchanging ideas and personal opinions on hundreds of topics and well...*gets emotional here*, I love you guys!!!! (In a friendly way of course).

Now....I was thinking about bed...bed...bed!!!

Things I remember:

Hassun being suddenly a women
    frr_vegeta having a neat site
    cybergig1 liking DDR
    Arrianna and Barronmore rocking in the debate section
    Len Grumbling till pigs fly
    Zui giving me a prize for the longest intro
    Katsu making me mod!!!!!!!!
    Hassun I think finally giving me "elite" status so my Inbox doesn't get filled as fast(I had to delete messages every day since I love to PM too much and like to keep old PM's I like)
    Me writing poetry and having everyone saying they are nice even if I know they are being polite....though I hope they are nice...cause I wanna go professional one day
    The RPG section being opened....saddly I'm on a low and can't write anything....ironically!!!
    Having oldies around to make my day!!!
    spdude dissapearing
    Hassun sending me strange and scary PM's
    Jade never letting me have his stash of cheetos
    I really need to sleep......

I wonder if this is getting too long and nobody will read all of this...

Cookies always did the charm so free cookies for everyone that reads this...though I have no clue how I could send cookies in the mail...oh well, I'll have your imagination imagine this to you...one day if I'm still here in 2 years, I'll try to give one at least to those who have made my time here the most fun xD.....though I'll need a better job....

Now let's see what I can add up....I can always show all the anime I watched since I joined here...

Look at my last Blog

Sooo, that sums at least a small part of what I wanted to say in this thread...I should have a bit more to say in 10 hours or so.

Take Care and Till Next We Meet...

+Max+

P.S.: I'm curious and am wondering if Tychoids will appear here momentarily sometime....

P.P.S.: Shall Zui one day repky to me?

P.P.P.S.: Shall I in 2 years send cookies to those dear to me????

P.P.P.P.S.: Sjall I ever go to bed???

P.P.P.P.P.S.: Oyasumi-nasai.....

P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: zz..z.z.z.z..z.z.z.z.zzz.....grumble.....z..z.z.z. zzz.z.z..zgrumble.....zz.z.z.z.
    g....z..z.z.r....u.......zzzzzz...m......b....zz.z .z.z.zl......e...zzz!!!!

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.: I no longer have a green username....blue is still fine though
    Last edited by Soldat of life; Dec 23, 2006 at 08:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Ginormous post
    There you go again Soldat. You've been a member longer than I have and you still crank out these caffeine induced posts with ease.

Coffee monster!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Things I remember:

Hassun being suddenly a women
    Ah... yeah. I'mm still trying to get used to that. Just when did that happen?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'll have to ask around.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I'll have to ask around.
    I didn't know GC approved sex changes, Hassun. Has narrator been informed of all this?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I came back because more reputable administrators were in charge.

Although, the damage as already been done and will take a long time to fix.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast