Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Changes

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Changes

Ok people, I am tired of the in-activeness of this clan so I will be bringing on some changes. First I am going to purge the dead weight.

YOU HAVE TO PM ME WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS TO STAY IN THIS CLAN! That means by January 6th, 2007. After that I will ask an admin to have you removed and you will have to rejoin.

I will be setting up a new method for joining (ideas welcome). Only people who PM me can join...that won't change however I will no longer issue a clan challenge since it never mattered anyway (as long as you attempted it I accepted you...even if you missed them all...I just thought if you tried then you would be active...you see how that worked)

We are required to have a new banner and I will be holding a competition to determine what it will be. The winner(s) will get a gift from me

We are allowed 2 clan leaders...but I don't feel we need one...or that there is anyone that brings enough to the group to be the co-leader...having said this it does not mean I am not open to the idea or that I will not appoint one. I do not want applications I want activity. Create useful new threads, participate, show leadership (that does not mean pseudo-mod) and I WILL CONSIDER it .

The last thing for now is that I have been lax as a leader, mainly because I considered us a group and what you got out of it was what you put in. I don't see that this approach worked mainly because I wasn't putting enough in myself (lead by example)...so I will be much more active myself from here on out.

I hope you all will develop a new excitement for the clan and bring useful stuff to it!

As always please remember to conform to the site rules in what ever you do!

Hammer

EDIT: One more thing, I need more people for the AOTM (even if you have done it before)...please pm me with your suggestions for it so I can approve it!
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Dec 22, 2006 at 11:46 PM.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Changes

I think that is a good idea because it wil elimenate the in active members. I would be more active if there was more activity going on here.
    Last edited by DEMON SPAWN; Dec 23, 2006 at 01:10 PM.

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I will be setting up a new method for joining (ideas welcome).
    How about they send you nude pictures of themselves to join? That way you can make sure they're 'otaku' or not.

In case you didn't read the leaders post...someone can be a co-leader. Better start sucking up.
    Last edited by Laharl ex; Dec 24, 2006 at 04:12 AM.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Laharl ex View Post
    How about they send you nude pictures of themselves to join? That way you can make sure they're 'otaku' or not.

In case you didn't read the leaders post...someone can be a co-leader. Better start sucking up.
    For those crazy enough to try this.....understand it is against the board rules...unless you are female supermodel hot...then we may just work something out ^_^

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

This is a great idea, I'm all for it! As far as ideas... I'm still thinking... I'll get back to you on that. This will definately conceive more active members. My only opinon in regards to the "co-leader" position Cheif is quite simple... Choose carefully, there are those who will be very active, positive, and everything elst you want them to be... Just make sure they're not just doing that to get in a "position". Some just do it just so they can carry a title.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's an idea for screening potential new members: have them PM you with a short synopsis of their favorite anime series. This will weed out morons and those with really bad grammar and spelling. Or, you could have them describe what makes them a true fanatic. These entries could be sent to Laharl, who will then decide if the individual is depraved and desperate enough to be in the clan.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

You could do a lot of things to "test" them. However I strongly suggest that you go to their personal profile and check their average posts per day. Every profile has it, and it will give you an ideas as to how "active" they are throughout the site. This would give you a general idea of how much to expect from them.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gods_Dragon View Post
    I strongly suggest that you go to their personal profile and check their average posts per day.
    What about new members? If someone applies after only having been here a day or two, do they have to come back and try again after a solid week of posting? Also, high posts counts don't necessarily mean the person will be active in the clan. They may just be throwing in a couple of sentences every now and then in one of the many irrelevent threads here.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast