Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Changes

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Changes

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    What about new members? If someone applies after only having been here a day or two, do they have to come back and try again after a solid week of posting? Also, high posts counts don't necessarily mean the person will be active in the clan. They may just be throwing in a couple of sentences every now and then in one of the many irrelevent threads here.
    This is true, but as for new members, it list's our "join date", so chief will know if they are new and will take that into consideration. (well I hope he would take that into consideration). Even though the plan isn't full-proof, it will help "weed out" some of the unworthy.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Changes

I have made some updates, the member listing is now updated (if you aren't in the list you better contact me soon...otherwise you are in the process of being removed!)...the member number doesn't mean anything so no poochy mouths. I have created a poll for the new clan banner, please take the time to vote! I have a few more changes which I will announce soon!

Edit: Please welcome gren as the clan's new co-leader! I spent a while looking at the clan and what each person offered in terms of knowledge, activity and respectfulness and gren shined out as a perfect choice, so again please welcome him! It may take Katsu a little while to give him the actual powers but none the less.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Jan 14, 2007 at 10:07 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2