Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ideas!!!

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ideas!!!

Okay, I guess I brought that on myself, so I will be the first victim of Feature of the Month/Cold Shot. I hope this one will be better received than my AOTM entry. I'll make my choice of feature and have the post ready by the end of the week.

EDIT: I just finished my Azumanga Daioh post, so check it out. I don't care if you like, hate, or haven't seen it, say something dammit!
    Last edited by gren; Jan 04, 2007 at 01:59 AM.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

That's a good idea Chief, if everyone posted a mini review it will give you an idea as to how we (as a clan) liked the anime. Of course you may need to post some requirements as to what details you want to include in the review, for those who only have a 2 word vocabulary. Oh yeah, and i'm looking foward to your choice feature Gren!

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    Okay, I guess I brought that on myself, so I will be the first victim of Feature of the Month/Cold Shot. I hope this one will be better received than my AOTM entry. I'll make my choice of feature and have the post ready by the end of the week.

EDIT: I just finished my Azumanga Daioh post, so check it out. I don't care if you like, hate, or haven't seen it, say something dammit!
    Were is that post at? Hammer is blind and lazy Link please!? lol

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Were is that post at? Hammer is blind and lazy Link please!? lol
    http://www.animeonline.net/anime-ser...nga-daioh.html

I had trouble finding it again too, for some reason it wasn't listed right away in the Anime series section. Hasn't been made an official series forum yet, but DB liked it, so as long as it gets some action it'll stay.

EDIT: Well, I did the FOTM as promised. So when are we going to implement some of these other ideas? I noticed another clan doing the anime quiz thing, but we could still give it a shot. Ours would be better anyway.
    Last edited by gren; Jan 12, 2007 at 10:37 PM.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2