Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Name that Anime!

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Name that Anime!

The main characters are male and just Google Cup of Noodles, OVA, and anime. = /

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it doesn't seem anyone is going to get this so without using Google I will give my answer. I do believe the series is Freedom Project commissioned by Nissin Cup Noodles for their 35th anniversary. The 6 OVA series was created by Katsuhiro Otomo most commonly known for his other OVA's Akira and Steamboy. I own all of the aforementioned OVA's. Please do let me know that I am right. For those wondering SasuraiHell told me the answer to his series was Black Lagoon.

The Japanese website for Freedom Project:
    FREEDOM-PROJECT.JP

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

chiefblackhammer is an hero.

Your turn. <<

This anime is good. Short and the animation is worth watching. Better then an info-commercial and those Burger King video games.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I contain 6 short OVA eps, featuring extremely dark, highly detailed depictions of the fantastic, ever-changing world of the Megastructure, punctuated by brutal combat.

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know why.. but i beleive that the awnser is transformers! Am i right~?

Thanks

Nope, it isn't transformers....transformers is a very long series of series. This is 6 very short OVA's. I will give another hint if needed later

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it Blame!? I haven't seen but a friend was telling me about it, and it sounds similar.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Thanks

Darn I was hoping to make this one last longer...yes gren it is BLAME!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast